From Homestar Runner Wiki
The characters in the Homestar Runner universe are known to reference and even drink alcoholic beverages. This sometimes results in rather humorous dialogue, as shown in Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 5.0.
 Strong Bad Email
- making out — In order to get the sender's boyfriend to make out with her, Strong Bad proposes lighting "a few candles and maybe having a glass of wine".
- super powers — Strong Bad uses the diamond on his head to pop the cap off of a Cold One.
- lures & jigs — Strong Bad attempts to "lure" fish into his and Coach Z's boat by telling them that they have "a keg" (to which he immediately appends "of worms and phytoplankton").
- theme party — Strong Bad suggests getting "a couple of kegs of cheap cold ones" for the party. Also, one of the Easter eggs features a "Spring Drink'n Formal 2002" T-shirt with a picture of a bear wearing sunglasses, holding a beer mug, along with Calvin, who appears to be passed out.
- the show — The character on the "We'll be right back" screen holds a wine glass.
- different town (Easter egg) — A drawing of Eh! Steve! drinking from a wine glass can be seen.
- dangeresque 3 — Strong Bad asks the viewer not to throw "full wine bottles" at the screen.
- time capsule — An Easter egg features Coach Z Ale, a brand of (presumably alcoholic) ale that is either produced or endorsed by Coach Z.
- montage — Strong Bad and the Wagon Fulla Pancakes drink wine on a boat in the lake.
- radio — Homestar Runner throws a rocks glass while yelling "High-ball!"
- modeling — "Colognac" is a portmanteau formed by combining "cognac", a distilled liquor, and "cologne", a fragrance.
- space program — During the SBASAF slide show, the narrator says, "Somebody get that man a highball".
- myths & legends — Bubs states that the Bear holding a Shark shot glasses are "always popular with the kids". Shot glasses are small glasses used to serve small amounts of (usually potent) liquor.
- senior prom — Strong Bad mentions consuming "okratinis", martinis served with a pickled okra pod instead of an olive.
- Also, Coach Z is seen spiking the punch with Listerine, an antiseptic mouthwash that contains alcohol.
- rock opera — Strong Bad swirls a glass of wine as he informs the viewers that he is "pleasant".
- theme song — In one of the clips from the "unaired pilot", Strong Bad is seen filling his mouth with a Coldson Lite and a coffee via a beer helmet.
- your funeral — Strong Bad describes his funeral as being "off the wagon". "Falling off the wagon" is an idiom referring to a recovering alcoholic's relapse into alcoholism.
- rough copy — Homestar advertises his "Malinko Drinko", claiming it is "crystal clear like domestic beer".
- hygiene — Gene/Strong Bad's mother claims to have a "grown-up headache", a likely reference to a hangover.
- business trip — Homestar and Strong Bad have ordered beer called "Expen$e Account Ones".
- nightlife — Bubs runs the bar at Club Technochocolate and Strong Bad orders an expensive drink in an eye dropper.
- hremail3184 — Bubs and Coach Z watch the explosion of the Lappy 486 in lawn chairs, with beer cans.
 Other Appearances
- Limozeen Thanksgiving E-Cards — Gary Palaroncini says, "Kids under six, don't drink and drive!"
- Videlectrix — The Game Gallery has a picture of a glass of wine and cheese.
- Because, It's Midnite — The song mentions a "champagne glass".
- Thorax Corporation:
- Everybody to the Limit — Strong Bad is seen sitting in an armchair with a glass of wine.
- Meet Marshie — Marshie recommends Fluffy Puff Marshmallows over a variety of other consumables visualized on a blackboard, one of which is a martini.
- Homestarloween Party — Pom Pom's girls are seen with beer, liquor, and other related paraphernalia.
- Dancin' Bubs — Background two includes a broken beer bottle and a beer mug.
- Nighttime Driving Type Game — Features "Drunk Drivers".
- The Luau — Among the phrases of "Polynesian Prose" that Strong Sad recites is "Kahlúa and Creme", an alcoholic drink.
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 5.0 — Coach Z and Bubs leave messages while drunk.
- The House That Gave Sucky Treats — Coach Z raps about Hennessy, a brand of cognac.
- The Best Decemberween Ever — Coach Z drinks mouthwash, offers Homestar some, and passes out at the end of the cartoon as Homestar sings "Coach Z's been drinking Listerine".
- Ballad of The Sneak — As mentioned in the song, The Sneak drinks bootleg hooch, a homemade whiskey usually produced and/or sold through illegal methods.
- New Boots — Powered by The Cheat Strong Bad made The Cheat's favorite: a picnic plate with wine and a baguette.
- That Time of Year — Strong Bad comments about martinis going to people's heads.
- That A Ghost — Fat Dudley is caught drinking hooch.
- Commandos in the Classroom — One of the Blue Laser Minions asks Fightgar "to put these wine coolers down your pants... er, down your headband".
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 5 — The Olda Boys are seen with a cooler of "college drinks," likely another name for alcohol.
- Biz Cas Fri 2 — Homestar is almost certainly hung over, mentioning that he partied so hard the night before he can't remember what he did and falls asleep under Strong Bad's desk.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 10 — The Scotsmen are seen standing around a beer barrel with 3 Xs on it (when regarding beverages, X is a symbol for an alcoholic proof of 50; multiple X's indicate multiples of 50).
- Fan Costumes '06 — Strong Bad comments that The Cheat's hot mom is giving out frozen "margaracheatas".
- Decemberween Short Shorts — In the last short, Coach Z is seen inebriated by Listerine.
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 14.2 — Marzipan is drinking a "wheatgrasstini", a portmanteau of wheatgrass and martini.
- Drive-Thru — Strong Bad asks "Inviso-Jeeves" for a bottle of Château Prétende 1974, presumably wine.
- Date Nite — Homestar and Strong Bad are shown drinking 'old Ones after Marzipan and The Cheat left for their date.
- Where's an Egg? — One of the items the suspects have is a mug of beer.
- Sickly Sam's Big Outing — A jug of hooch can be found in Sickly Sam's stomach.
- SBCG4AP Dev Blog — One of Strong Bad's edited screenshots includes a "high class bikini [lady]" with a martini.
- Strong Badia the Free — Strong Bad can order a Cold One and a green drink from Bubs at Club Technochocolate, both of which he proceeds to drink.
- Baddest of the Bands — A bottle of wine sits on a table at Club Technochocolate.
- Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective — The shelf of the old club is stocked with neon colored "Ones", which Strong Bad comments "are all old and warm, and stuffed with light bulbs apparently".
- Hooked on Decemberween — Brainkrieg claims if they don't get video games for Decemberween, they'll spike Uncle Edgar's eggnog.
- Poker Night at the Inventory — Strong Bad mentions that he heard the Cold Ones were pretty good at The Inventory.