From Homestar Runner Wiki
As is often the case, cheese is not simply just a food in the Homestar Runner Universe. The Cheat has been compared to it. Toys have been made of it. And cheese sandwiches are the stuff that space programs use in training.
- Marshmallow's Last Stand — Twice the sign behind Homestar changes to "Say Cheese" with a different picture of cheese each time.
- Main Page 5 — Someone who has a voice similar to Coach Z says "Quarter-cheese-plate-scattered-smothered-covered".
- Main Page 22 also includes this clip.
- Who Said What Now? — Homsar says "AaAaAh, my cheese is 50 cent".
- Email cheat talk — Monkey D wears a shirt that reads, "I ♥ THE CHEESE".
- Email huttah! — Strong Bad, while criticizing The Cheat, says "He's not even that cute. He looks like a... a cheese".
- Email big white face — The Cheat's file name is "dacheese".
- Email suntan — The Cloitsterizer is a wooden cheese on a string.
- Email secret recipes — Marzipan mistakenly tells Homestar he had just eaten cottage cheese and The Cheat hair.
- Commandos in the Classroom — Fightgar jokingly calls a Blue Laser Minion a pizza with "extra cheese".
- Gunhaver also mentions Oreo cheesecake.
- Sick Day — East Stinkberger is denoted by a cheese wheel.
- Email space program — The narrator of the orientation filmstrip says that it looks like Strap Coopmore could use a grilled cheese sandwich. After that, a slide of a grilled cheese appears. The slide reappears in an Easter egg.
- Kid Speedy — One of the courses is "Cheese Puff Hills 2 Mile".
- Email road trip — Strong Bad calls Homestar "Officer Cheese-for-butt".
- Email looking old — Strong Bad has said to have used "nightly nacho cheese masks".
- Drive-Thru — Strong Bad doesn't want cheese on his combo meal.
- Email from work — Pom Pom is referred to as "the big cheese".
- Date Nite — Homestar Runner describes The Cheat as a "Trivial Pursuit cheese wedge".
- Sbemail 169 Deleted Scene — Features a mock-up of Strong Bad stuffed with cottage cheese.
- Email original — Homestar asks Senor Cardgage, during the time that he is running Bubs' Concession Stand, for a Manilla Cheese Coke.
- Sketchbook (video) — A sketch of a personified piece of swiss cheese, and a sketch of Senor Cardgage with The Cloitsterizer.
- Strong Badia the Free — Strong Bad decides to name his new Strong Badian currency "quesos", a pun on pesos (Mexican currency) and the Spanish word for "cheese".
- When Strong Bad complains to Strong Sad in the throne room about the drawbacks of being king, Strong Sad replies, "You'll feel better after your cheese and gravy bath."
- Baddest of the Bands — Strong Bad finds a can of spray-cheese in the fridge and uses it to make a fondue at Club Technochocolate. It is later revealed a piece of spray-cheese on the bottom of the game cartridge was causing the malfunctions with the FunMachine.
- Where My Hat is At? (toon) — The loading screen features a stack of sliced cheese.
- Poker Night at the Inventory — Strong Bad mentions a jibblie nightmare where Marzipan held him at gunpoint and forced him to eat Homestar, who is a giant cheese blintz.
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 17.2 — Strong Bad's April Fools' Day prank call makes extensive use of "Cheez Wheez".