From Homestar Runner Wiki
Coca-Cola is a popular soft drink company. Its drinks have been referred to numerous times in the Homestar Runner body of work.
 The company
- Email vacation — Strong Bad talks about Coca-Cola memorabilia in his description for Historic Over There.
- Main Page 5 — A Coke dispenser can be seen in the background.
- Fortune Cookies — One of the fortunes reads, "Start adding sugar to coke. That's why they put it on the table."
- Email the basics — Strong Bad mentions pouring Coke down one's shirt.
- Email underlings — Strong Bad talks about replacing the fountains' water with Coke if elected the class president.
- Email original — Homestar Runner orders a "manila cheese Coke" from Senor Cardgage.
 Other Coke-brand drinks
- In Search of the Yello Dello Deleted Scenes — Marzipan thinks Strong Mad says "Mello Yello".
- Email myths and legends — Strong Bad refers to Strong Badia as a "Fruit-opia".
- Email the paper — When Strong Bad has a flashback of The Paper's life, he remembers when The Paper saved the Lappy 486 from being dumped on with Mountain Dew by Homestar, just like he did with the Compy. When trying to rationalize with The Paper, Homestar tries to cover it up by suggesting different sodas that might be allowed, including Mello Yello, Fresca, and Surge.