From Homestar Runner Wiki
Homestar Runner regularly possesses and presumably consumes Mountain Dew, a carbonated beverage notoriously known (in the U.S. versions at least) for its high caffeine content. Although this real-world soda is distributed in several flavors, its appearance in the Homestar Runner universe is limited to "allegedly citrus" flavor. It is also interesting to note that while Mountain Dew is bright yellow in real life (in a green bottle), it is always green in the Homestar Runner cartoons. It should also be noticed that it always has the old logo, not the new, edgier one.
- Main Page 5 — When the cursor is placed over the "Characters" button, the drink dispenser pours out a green Mountain Dew-like soda.
- Email techno — Strong Bad tells The Cheat to break a glowstick open and pour it into Homestar's Mountain Dew.
- Email anything — Homestar instructs viewers on how to "make a wet computer out of Strong Bad's computer". He does this by applying Mountain Dew "liberally" onto the Compy 386's keyboard. The flow of the liquid is apparently "never-ending," as Homestar says fifteen seconds after the end of the email.
- Email couch patch — Homestar alludes to the above appearance by responding to The Cheat's Head Exploding, "Dang, The Cheat. That computer's got something against you. Did you ever, like, pour Mountain Dew all over it?"
- strongbad_email.exe Disc Three — In the main menu, a bottle of Mountain Dew is shown lying on its side, leaking onto the computer desk.
- Email extra plug — Homestar brings a bottle of Mountain Dew in a bucket of popcorn when he comes over to the House of the Brothers Strong to watch a picture of Andy Griffith taped to the TV.
- Email retirement — Homestar helps put the Tandy 400 to rest by filling it with Mountain Dew, which, combined with The King of Town's denture tablets, results in a bad graphics nuclear explosion.
- DNA Evidence — Homestar mistakes a glass of DNA Evidence for Mountain Dew, and drinks it, but immediately spits it out. He pronounces it as "Mountain Dwah", and when he spits it out, says it tasted like "Dwah-Dwah".
- Email the paper — Homestar names Mountain Dew, along with similar real life brands of citrus-style soda, trying to find one that The Paper will let him pour on the Lappy 486.
- Everything Else, Volume 3 — Homestar jumps over a 2-liter bottle of Mountain Dew on the Toons menu of the DVD.
- Email email thunder — Strong Bad pours an enormous bottle of Mountain Dew onto Happy 8600, causing it to spark (which eventually cause The Paper to catch fire).
- Punkin Show — Homestar says "Without further Mountain Dew" when introducing The Show.