From Homestar Runner Wiki
The Character Videos are the current biographies for the main characters of the website. The menu features two stacks of VHS tapes, one of which is on top of the VCR. Each character introduces himself or herself except The Poopsmith and Pom Pom, wherein Homestar himself makes the introduction. The Cheat's language has been thoughtfully subtitled for the viewers.
Date: Monday, July 14, 2003
Page Title: Characters
 The Videos
 Left Column
 Right Column
 Easter Eggs
- Click "Eject" on the VCR and Homsar's character video will pop out. Click the tape to view the video.
 Fun Facts
- The Flash file shows hidden descriptive text. These are the various VHS tapes from the Easter egg in the email "12:00". The text reads as follows, in order:
- Yo! MTV Raps
- Hagler vs. Hearns
- YCDTOTV (season 2)
- Moscow Peace Festival
- car commercials
- The Commish
- space shows
- M*A*SH* final episode
- Joy of Painting
- Strong Mads b-ball game
- Slam Dunk Contest(Spud Webb)
- The sound quality in some videos is more crisp than that in most toons.
- The page titles for all the videos have 2 exclamation marks (!!) at the end of them.
 Real World References
- Yo! MTV Raps was a hip hop show on MTV.
- Condorman is a 1981 Disney comedy/adventure film starring Michael Crawford and Oliver Redd.
- Hagler vs. Hearns refers to a boxing match between Undisputed Champion Marvin Hagler and Thomas Hearns. Hagler knocked Hearns out in three bloody rounds, leaving the match to be nicknamed "The War".
- YCDTOTV refers to the Nickelodeon program You Can't Do That On Television, a sketch comedy program with a cast of children.
- The Moscow Peace Festival was a one-time gathering of high-profile hard rock acts who put on a concert for the people in Moscow, Soviet Union on 12 and 13 August 1989 to promote world peace and establish international cooperation in fighting the drug war in Russia.
- V was a television miniseries that was centered around aliens trying to take over Earth. The miniseries aired on NBC in May 1983. The miniseries was followed by one titled V: The Final Battle in 1984 and a weekly series later that year, both of which were also carried by NBC. A reimagining of the series aired on ABC for two years beginning in 2009.
- The Commish was a TV show that aired on ABC from 1991 until 1996. It starred Michael Chiklis as a New York state police commissioner.
- M*A*S*H was a TV show set during the Korean War. The series finale aired on February 28, 1983 and set a record for the most-watched television program of all time.
- Spud Webb was a professional basketball player who played for four NBA teams between 1985 and 1998. Webb is only 5'7" tall, making him one of the shortest players in NBA history. While with the Atlanta Hawks in 1986, Webb won the NBA All-Star Slam Dunk Contest and still holds the record as the shortest player to win the competition.
 See Also
 External links
Yearbook Character Page
|Homestar Runner Navigation|
| Main Pages|
Toons Menu | Games Menu | Character Videos | Downloads | Store | Contact Email | Strong Bad Email | Legal | Museum
Quote of the Week | Weekly Fanstuff | Sketchbook | Random Toon