From Homestar Runner Wiki
Works produced by Walt Disney have inspired many animators, including The Brothers Chaps. The Brothers have also made references to popular Disneyland and Walt Disney World rides and attractions.
- The Reddest Radish — The Announcer pronounces "Please" the same way as does the title character in the movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
- Homestarloween Party — The Poopsmith is dressed as the title protagonist of the 1982 Disney movie Tron. Also, the Visor Robot created in this toon bears a resemblance to Maximillian, the evil robot from the movie The Black Hole.
- Email 12:00 — In the VCR Easter egg, one of the VHS tapes has a label that reads Condorman.
- Email vacation — Strong Bad complains that Pantsburg is more boring than Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, but admits the ride was actually fun.
- Email invisibility — The Tandy 400's last words, "end of line", are quoted from Tron. The sinister Master Control Program always ended conversations with his minions by saying "End of line."
- A Decemberween Pageant — At one point, Strong Bad as Archibald looks like Captain Nemo and is battling a squid, which refer to the 1954 Disney movie, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.
- Email theme park — The Strong Badian Riverquest Safariventure is a parody of Jungle Cruise.
- Halloween Fairstival — The King of Town dresses as the Mayor of Halloweentown from The Nightmare Before Christmas. His head also turns around to change the expression from happy to sad.
- Email animal — Sterrance is seen wearing yellow shoes that look like the ones Mickey Mouse wears.
- HomestarRunner.com PAY PLUS! — In the Teen Girl Squad/Sweet Cuppin Cakes crossover sampler, when the Arrow'd Guy turns The Wheelchair from a crude cartoon wheelchair drawing into a more realistic wheelchair drawing, The Wheelchair says a line spoken by the title character in the movie Pinocchio: "I'm a real boy!"
- Email radio — Marzipan's book, Tolstoy Story 2, is a reference to Toy Story 2.
- Ever and More! (Easter Egg) — Homestar Runner sings the Ducktales theme song.
- Email licensed — The outside wall of Papa Cardgage's PUDDIN' PATCH has an image of The Cheat as a mouse holding a honey pot reminiscent of Winnie the Pooh. The knock off DVD The Secret Princess and Her Oppressive Authority Figure 4 immitatates such Disney princess films as Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and Cinderella.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 14 — Quarterback's speech to The Ugly One, "All this time I was looking around, and you weren't right there in front of me. But I realized—when I was looking around—that you were right there in front of me—all this time—Ugly One", mimics the song "What I've Been Looking For" from the Disney Channel movie High School Musical.
- Strong Badia the Free — At the Homsar Reservation, Strong Sad worries that he may have an inflammation of the pretendix and then fears that he may have a "rumble in [his] tumble." This refers to Winnie the Pooh, who often says that he has a "rumbly in [his] tumbly."
- Email email thunder — Homestar claims to have once dressed up like Coach Z. This scene shows Coach Z with a fondue pot and a Tigger tail. Tigger is a Winnie the Pooh character.
- Most in the Graveyard — When they arrive at the graveyard, Homestar thinks they're at Disneyland when he tells Pom Pom that they will go to several Disney attractions there, such as Space Mountain, Mr. Toad and Tom Sawyer Island and also mentions that they parked in the Goofy section of the Disney character-themed parking lot. At the end, he says to Pom Pom, "Happy Carousel of Progress!", which refers to an attraction found at Walt Disney World.
- Crystal Fortress — The scene with Strong Bad on the mountaintop is a parody of the "Night On Bald Mountain" scene of Fantasia, with Strong Bad as Chernabog.
- Doomy Tales of the Macabre — When Marzipan speaks into the crystal ball, she says a variation on "Magic mirror, on the wall", which is what the Evil Queen from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs says to the Magic Mirror when asking it a question.
- At the end of the toon, Homestar asks Coach Z if, as part of the latter's costume, he stole Mickey Mouse's pants.
- Poker Night at the Inventory — Strong Bad calls Max, "Stitch".
 See Also