From Homestar Runner Wiki
LucasArts, originally known as Lucasfilm Games, until the turn of the century, was well known for their adventure games. These adventure games have often been referred to, most recently due to Telltale Games' involvement with Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People.
- In Search of the Yello Dello — The Yello Dello's manner of eating is a reference to the LucasArts adventure game LOOM, in which a seagull eats a clam in the same way.
- Email current status — The disk in the Floppy Disk Container reads "Loom".
- 3 Times Halloween Funjob — The photo of Credenza that appears in the introduction and during the seance resembles "Chuck the Plant" from various LucasArts adventure games.
- Email lackey — The disk in the Floppy Disk Container reads "Maniac Mansion".
- Thy Dungeonman II — Ripburger is also the name of a character from the LucasArts game Full Throttle.
- Halloween Potion-ma-jig — One of the fake options in the opening is, "I'm selling these fine leather jackets..." a quote from the Indiana Jones PC games.
- Email secret identity — The disk in the Floppy Disk Container reads "sam and max", referring to the LucasArts game Sam & Max Hit the Road.
- Email pet show — The disk in the Floppy Disk Container reads "Monkey Island".
- Best Caper Ever — The pan pipe musical riff that plays on the third cut to Homestar (and returns on the appearance of the word "end") is a reference to the opening cut-scene of The Curse of Monkey Island, which begins with a similar tune and a shot of Guybrush Threepwood drifting across the sea in a floating bumper car.
- Homestar Ruiner — Strong Bad's refrigerator is completely empty except for a jar of Fluffy Puff Mayo. This is most likely a reference to Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, where Indy's refrigerator only had a lone jar of mayonnaise as well.
- Behind the Bad Chapter 2: The Heist — A Secret of Monkey Island box is shown at one of the Telltale employee's desks, and some of the disks Strong Bad attempts to use to copy the Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People are also from The Secret of Monkey Island.
- Dangeresque Roomisode 1: Behind the Dangerdesque — The entire game is modeled after LucasArts adventure games.
- Make a Scene With Telltale at PAX 2010 — Reginald Van Winslow and Morgan LeFlay from Tales of Monkey Island, the fifth game in LucasArts' Monkey Island series, developed by Telltale Games, appear in the game.
- Poker Night at the Inventory — Reginald Van Winslow from Telltale Games' and LucasArts' Tales of Monkey Island appears in the game. Chieftan Beluga, the MerLeader from the same game also appears in a portrait.