From Homestar Runner Wiki
The dark side of Free Country, USA
The dark side of the Force
The works of George Lucas, especially the Star Wars and Indiana Jones franchises, have left a profund impact on filmmaking and pop culture.
- Email Greeting Cards — Strong Bad's card for web cartoonists reads, "Thinking of you...And how terrible your stupid Star Wars spoofs are."
- Email morning routine — Strong Bad calls Strong Sad "Interruptor Jones".
- Email montage — The "Where are they now" photos and text at the end of the email are a likely reference to the ending of the 1973 film American Graffiti, where it was first used.
- Email myths and legends — One of the fence drawings is a TIE fighter.
- The Municipality — The logo is modeled after Darth Vader's mask.
- Halloween Potion-ma-jig — Homestar mistakenly assumes that Bubs is dressed as Lando Calrissian from The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi.
- Email what I want — Strong Bad asks the sender, Talon Jendro, if George Lucas came up with his name. He also mentions that he came from a "computer-generated planet", in reference to the abundance of CGI effects in the Special Editions and Prequel Trilogy of Star Wars.
- Email hygiene — Gene employs THX special effects artists to operate a fake fire in his bedroom.
- Email pizza joint — In response to the lengthy name of "Strong Bad's Strong Badian Pizz—", The Ugly One (in a sarcophagus) declares "I belong in a museum!", in reference to the Indiana Jones film series.
- Strong Badia the Free —
- Using the glowstick on the katana causes Strong Bad to say, "Glowing swords used to be cool, until someone ruined my childhood", referring to both lightsabers and negative fan reaction to the Star Wars Special Edition and prequel trilogy.
- While in the Homsar Reservation, asking Strong Sad about the tuning fork will get him to say, "Oooo, that looks like a rare Homsar artifact! It belongs in a museum!" echoing Indiana Jones's famous line.
- Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective — Strong Bad saying that the paintings in the office "belong in a museum!" is a reference to the Indiana Jones film series.
- 8-Bit is Enough — When asking Strong Bad to help him find his lucky quarter, Homestar comments "I hear you're the best digger in Cairo", a modified quote from Raiders of the Lost Ark.
 See Also