From Homestar Runner Wiki
Matthew Chapman (born November 1, 1976) is the younger of The Brothers Chaps. He and his brother Mike are the principal creators of the Homestar Runner body of work. Matt is the voice actor for almost all of the characters on the site. He is married to Jackie Chapman, who had a brief cameo in Peasant's Quest Movie Trailer. They currently have two daughters.
Matt currently works for Nickelodeon on the series Yo Gabba Gabba as a writer, director, and producer. He is also writing, directing, and acting in The Aquabats Super Show, another show from the Yo Gabba Gabba creators.
 General Information
 Food of Significant Interest
- Egg salad sandwiches (with bits of bacon). [Page 4]
- When they were young children, Mike fed Matt cupcakes with toothpaste in them. [Wired article] Matt retaliated by feeding Mike vinegar toast.
- Matt has an enthusiasm for poutine. [The Sheaf]
- He also likes Onion Straws. He describes them as "Dismantled Awesome Blossoms." [The Inkhole]
- Matt used to work for Earthlink, an Internet company. [Legion Studios (Mike)]
- Matt also did voices for Preschool Protocops and some voices for webtoons and radio commercials for Mellow Mushroom. [Retrocrush]
- The first day after Matt quit his job (as the sales of Homestar Runner merchandise were so high), he got jury duty. "It sucked. My first day of self-employment and I got put on a jury," he said. [Legion Studios (Matt)]
 Film and Television
- The Brothers Chaps' friend David Gordon Green made a movie called All The Real Girls. Matt ended up being in it, but is only seen making a passing comment to another person in the background at one point. Mike and Craig Zobel were also involved in the production of the movie.
- He has composed music for Sealab 2021.
- He and Craig Zobel have been selected to write a stop motion animated feature for the The Jim Henson Co. called Monster Safari.
- He has done voice acting and writing for the series Gravity Falls, including voicing the merman character Mermando in the episode "The Deep End" and co-writing the episode "Boyz Crazy" with series creator Alex Hirsch.
- According to a 2012 article in the Los Angeles Times, he and Mike are working on a show for the Disney Channel.
 Favorite Music
- Matt's top 5 favorite records of all time (in no particular order):
- Matt can be seen as an audience member in an episode of Whose Line Is It Anyway?.
- Jackie helped write "Tis True, Pom Pom, Tis True".
- Matt and Jackie owned a cat named Mabel who was first featured in website. Mabel died in 2007 and was memorialized in hygiene.
 See Also
 External Links
Videos and interviews are available at Interviews and Public Appearances.
- LSU Reveille Online, 6 Nov 2003 (Archive)
- Daily Eastern News, 23 Apr 2004 (Archive)
- Kevin Scott interviews the brothers, 20 May 2003 (Archive)