From Homestar Runner Wiki
(Redirected from Sound Quality)
The audio quality varies sometimes between the toons, DVDs, quotes of the week, Podstar Runner and other elements of the Homestar Runner body of work. A Decemberween Mackerel and all Homestar toons released after it have high quality sound.
 Higher Quality examples
- All Quotes of the Week save for those listed below.
- The "Geddup Noise", "Doley-O", "Cheat Commandos Theme", and "Brother in a Jar" quotes of the week are stereo.
- All Podcasts, DVD, and YouTube versions of the cartoons, save for those listed below.
- Super NES
- Some Stupid Turkey — "go and suck your thumb" is in stereo
- Main Page 16 — The noise when the snow is falling and the noise when Homestar gets hit by a snowball is in stereo.
- Lookin at a Thing in A Bag — The sound of the birds chirping is stereo.
- Main Page 18 — The noise when Sherlock hits the ground is in stereo. It is the same noise when Homestar gets hit by a snowball in Main Page 16.
- Homsar's Character Video
- Marzipan's Character Video
- The King of Town's Character Video
- Homestar vs. Little Girl
- Homestar Presents: Presents
- Stinkoman 20X6 — levels 7 through 9
- An Important Rap Song
- The MixMastah 800 from One Two, One Two
- Where's an Egg? — the music is stereo.
- Limozeen vs. Sloshy
- Non-Sequitur Champion
- The Next Epi-Snowed
- All episodes of Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People.
- Where U Goin' 2?
- 79 Seconds Left
- Loading Screens
- Most toons after A Decemberween Mackerel
 Lower Quality examples
 Lower Quality before A Decemberween Mackerel
- The DVD version of the Strong Libs Easter egg in lackey
- The rest of the podcast version of bottom 10 after the scene with wet The Cheat
- The Easter eggs in the DVD version of death metal
- The DVD versions of Sick Day and Ballad of The Sneak
- The mp3 download of Ballad of The Sneak (which is exactly the same as on the DVD)
- A few sounds from the DVD version of A Jumping Jack Contest, though most of the toon is in high quality — it appears the Brothers Chaps no longer had high quality samples of some of the sounds used
- An Open Forum
- The Ron Dardman Easter egg in the DVD version of Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 10.2
- The "wicked solo" Quote of the Week from vacation
- The King of Town's response to Homestar Runner about who he is dressed as at the end of Jibblies 2
 Lower Quality after A Decemberween Mackerel
- The YouTube version of Fish Eye Lens
- I Killed Pom Pom
- The Flash version of Email sbemail206
- Marzipan's dialogue and the final rapid-fire messages in Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 17.2