From Homestar Runner Wiki
The audio quality varies sometimes between the toons, DVDs, quotes of the week, Podstar Runner and other elements of the Homestar Runner body of work. A Decemberween Mackerel and all Homestar toons released after it have high quality sound.
 Higher Quality examples
- All Quotes of the Week save for those listed below.
- The "Geddup Noise", "Doley-O", "Cheat Commandos Theme", and "Brother in a Jar" quotes of the week are stereo.
- All Podcasts, DVD, and YouTube versions of the cartoons, save for those listed below.
- Super NES
- Some Stupid Turkey — "go and suck your thumb" is in stereo
- Main Page 16 — The noise when the snow is falling and the noise when Homestar gets hit by a snowball is in stereo.
- Lookin at a Thing in A Bag — The sound of the birds chirping is stereo.
- Main Page 18 — The noise when Sherlock hits the ground is in stereo. It is the same noise when Homestar gets hit by a snowball in Main Page 16.
- Homsar's Character Video
- Marzipan's Character Video
- The King of Town's Character Video
- Homestar vs. Little Girl
- Homestar Presents: Presents
- Stinkoman 20X6 — levels 7 through 9
- An Important Rap Song
- The MixMastah 800 from One Two, One Two
- Where's an Egg? — the music is stereo.
- Limozeen vs. Sloshy
- Non-Sequitur Champion
- The Next Epi-Snowed
- All episodes of Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People.
- Where U Goin' 2?
- 79 Seconds Left
- Loading Screens
- Most toons after A Decemberween Mackerel
 Lower Quality examples
 Lower Quality before A Decemberween Mackerel
- The DVD version of the Strong Libs Easter egg in lackey
- The rest of the podcast version of bottom 10 after the scene with wet The Cheat
- The Easter eggs in the DVD version of death metal
- The DVD versions of Sick Day and Ballad of The Sneak
- The mp3 download of Ballad of The Sneak (which is exactly the same as on the DVD)
- A few sounds from the DVD version of A Jumping Jack Contest, though most of the toon is in high quality — it appears the Brothers Chaps no longer had high quality samples of some of the sounds used
- An Open Forum
- The Ron Dardman Easter egg in the DVD version of Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 10.2
- The "wicked solo" Quote of the Week from vacation
- The King of Town's response to Homestar Runner about who he is dressed as at the end of Jibblies 2
 Lower Quality after A Decemberween Mackerel
- The YouTube version of Fish Eye Lens
- I Killed Pom Pom
- The Flash version of Email sbemail206
- Marzipan's dialogue and the final rapid-fire messages in Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 17.2
- A few of @StrongBadActual's tweets