From Homestar Runner Wiki
 Higher Quality examples
- Super NES
- Some Stupid Turkey — "go and suck your tumb" is in stereo
- Marzipan's Character Video
- Lookin at a Thing in A Bag — The sound of the birds chirping is stereo.
- The King of Town's Character Video
- Homestar vs. Little Girl
- Homestar Presents: Presents
- Stinkoman 20X6 — levels 7 through 9
- An Important Rap Song
- The MixMastah 800 from One Two, One Two
- Where's an Egg? — the music is stereo.
- Limozeen vs. Sloshy
- The Next Epi-Snowed
- All Quotes of the Week save for those listed below.
- All Podcasts, DVD, and YouTube versions of the cartoons, save for those listed below.
- All episodes of Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People.
- 79 Seconds Left
- Loading Screens
- Where U goin 2?
- A Decemberween Mackerel
- Which Ween Costumes?
- The "Geddup Noise", "Doley-O", "Cheat Commandos Theme", and "Brother in a Jar" quotes of the week are stereo.
 Lower Quality examples
- The DVD version of the Strong Libs Easter egg in lackey
- The rest of the podcast version of bottom 10 after the scene with wet The Cheat
- The Easter eggs in the DVD version of death metal
- The DVD versions of Sick Day, Ballad of The Sneak, and Experimental Film
- The mp3 download of Ballad of The Sneak (which is exactly the same as on the DVD)
- A few sounds from the DVD version of A Jumping Jack Contest, though most of the toon is in high quality — it appears the Brothers Chaps no longer had high quality samples of some of the sounds used
- An Open Forum
- The Ron Dardman Easter egg in the DVD version of Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 10.2
- The "wicked solo" Quote of the Week from vacation.