Main Page 16
From Homestar Runner Wiki
Homestar Runner is out in the winter.
Place: A snowy field
Date: Monday, December 23, 2002
Page Title: WE'RE SNOWED IN!!
Earlier Page Title: Rennur Ratsemoh!!
 Button Effects
- Toons — It starts to snow and sleigh bells are heard.
- Games — Homestar gets a snowball in the face, with a small "plurt" sound.
- Characters — Strong Sad goes by on a sled while yelling "This sucks!" and hits a tree.
- Downloads — Each time the mouse is moved over this button, a new decoration is added to The Stick. The decorations are added in the following order:
- Red ornament
- Blue ornament
- Yellow ornament
- Gold star
- Store — It gets dark and starts snowing. Bright light from the moon glows from behind a distant tree.
- E-mail — Homestar gets covered in snow. Homestar's voice is slightly muffled due to his face being covered. Remain over the button and Homestar will blink his eyes rapidly so as to see.
 Fun Facts
- This is the first Main Page to feature Homestar's current design.
 Fixed Goofs
- After the orientation reset to normal after April Fool's 2006, a Main Page 16 with a copyright date of 2001 briefly overlayed the regular one. Homestar would still speak as normal, but no triggered animations would happen other than mouth movements and a visible wisp of Homestar's breath.
 Real-World References
- The way the Stick is decorated, as well as Homestar's hat, are references to the Peanuts cartoon A Charlie Brown Christmas.
 External Links
The Moon | Mountains | Island | Bowling | Waffles | Heaven | Graveyard | Falling | Notebook | Old-Timey | News | 4th of July | Atari | Shower