Main Page 10
From Homestar Runner Wiki
Silent Homestar, based on the early Old-Timey style of cartoons.
Places: Old-Timey The Field
Icon: Old soup can
Page Title: "Old Timey Fun Timey!"
 Button Effects
- Toons — A bomb is shot out of one of the factory's chimneys and then lands on the ground and explodes.
- Games — Old-Timey Strong Bad flies in from the left, lands on his head, rights himself, breathes heavily, and flies upwards.
- Characters — The Homestar Runner fires a can from his mouth.
- Downloads — A bomb is shot out of the chimney again, lands in The Homestar Runner's mouth, and explodes in a puff of smoke.
- Store — The Homestar Runner turns his head backwards.
- E-mail — An Old-Timey Strong Sad (not Sickly Sam) wearing a helmet flies out of the big top.
 Fun Facts
- Unlike the other main pages, this page is silent except for the sound of the "film" moving through the projector. This and Main Page 14 are the only pages that have a continual noise played.
- The grainy noise stops playing after several minutes.
- The amount of time that The Homestar Runner's mouth is open for each button is roughly the same amount of time it takes Homestar Runner to say each button's word in Main Page 1.
- The "Loading" logo for this main page is the older "twirling" one, instead of the usual "bobbing" one.
- This main page is the only main page with "flat" buttons. All other non-secret main pages' buttons have a three-dimensional appearance (except Main Page 22, where the buttons are a mixture of "flat" buttons and 3D buttons).
- The links to the Main Pages, the First Time Here? button, the icons for the other main pages (when scrolled over), and the update button are in color, yet the other buttons are in greyscale.
- When The Homestar Runner speaks, his mouth goes behind his shirt.
 External Links
The Moon | Mountains | Island | Bowling | Waffles | Heaven | Graveyard | Falling | Notebook | Old-Timey | News | 4th of July | Atari | Shower