Main Page 17
From Homestar Runner Wiki
The 20X6 main page.
Place: Planet K
Date: Thursday, January 9, 2003
Icon: 1-Up's head
Page title: "20X6!!!"
 Button Effects
- Toons — A space ship takes off from the left side of the screen.
- Games — Stinkoman runs past, does a spin jump, and says "20X6".
- Characters — 20X6 Marzipan appears, jumps a few times, says "Yatta!" (やった) and disappears.
- Downloads — Pan Pan appears, eats a bowl of rice, and disappears with a pop.
- Store — 1-Up gets blue hair, just like Stinkoman's.
- E-mail — The screen looks sketched, Stinkoman appears in the foreground, and does his special attack, saying "Double Deuce!"
 Fun Facts
- "Yatta!" is a Japanese word which means "I did it!", or "All right!" in English.
- Pan Pan's eating sound is also his talking sound.
- Like the plane in the Atari Main Page, the spaceship will pass over Stinkoman when he flips if you time mousing over the toons button at the right time.
- 20X6 Marzipan's mouth does not move when she says "Yatta!"
- Stinkoman's mouth doesn't move when he says "20X6".
 Real-World References
- The 20X6 Marzipan's pose is nearly identical to Chun Li's victory pose from Street Fighter II (and all of the later Street Fighter variants and spinoffs).
- Stinkoman's spin jump looks and sounds just like Samus Aran's spin jump (without the Screw Attack) from the Metroid games.
- 20X6 Marzipan bears a striking resemblance to the Sailor Moon main characters.
- The spaceship which appears when you mouse-over "toons" bears a strong resemblance to a ship from the NES racing game Galaxy 5000. It also appears in the Stinkoman game.
 External Links
The Moon | Mountains | Island | Bowling | Waffles | Heaven | Graveyard | Falling | Notebook | Old-Timey | News | 4th of July | Atari | Shower