From Homestar Runner Wiki
Street Fighter is a series of fighting video games which became popular in the early 1990s. The Brothers Chaps reference it in several of their cartoons, especially Street Fighter II.
- Main Page 17 — The 20X6 Marzipan's pose is nearly identical to Chun-Li's victory pose from Street Fighter II (and all of the later Street Fighter variants and spinoffs). "Yatta!" is a Japanese word which means "I did it!", or "All right!" in English.
- 20X6 vs. 1936 — The kicking attack Stinkoman practices bears a strong resemblance to Chun Li's lightning kick attack from the Street Fighter II series.
- 3 Times Halloween Funjob — The Poopsmith dresses up as M. Bison, the final boss of Street Fighter II.
- The flaming maneuver the Poopsmith does when you click on him is M. Bison's Psycho Crusher attack from Street Fighter. The move was known in earlier versions of Street Fighter II as the "flaming torpedo". Hence, the reference to a "flaming Poopsmith".
- Email FAQ — It states that, "That drawing of Homestar in the fan section is NOT Michael Jackson like you said. Did you know that? Same with that one you said is Ken from Street Fighter."
- Email dangeresque 3 — "The pipes are broken!" is Homestar trying to say "Tatsumaki Senpuukyaku" a move from Street Fighter II usually called the Hurricane Kick in U.S. versions of the game. The name is changed because the characters' voices in Street Fighter II are hard to understand (due to low-quality recordings), and sound like they are saying something else. He says this because the kick is the same as Ryu's and Ken's hurricane kick in the games/movies.
- Stinkoman 20X6 — 1-Up's spin-kick is similar to the Street Fighter move "Tatsumaki Senpuukyaku".
- Strong Badia The Free — One of the Algebros from Math Kickers is named Ryu.
- 8-Bit Is Enough — Homestar says his lucky quarter got him out of some tight jams, including Street Masher, Street Masher II, and Street Masher II: Slightly Different Costumes Edition.
- Hremail 2000 — The music that plays in the Easter Egg is similar to Ryu's theme from Street Fighter 2.
 See Also