From Homestar Runner Wiki
The Stick is the place in an otherwise nondescript grassy area in which a largish stick is poking out of the ground. It's typically referenced as a meeting point, especially by Strong Bad and his cohorts. It is unclear as to whether it is just a stick in the ground, or a prematurely dead tree. Sometimes The Stick participates in the festivities, such as being a Decemberween Tree, being dressed up for Halloween, or even being placed on a snowman. Strong Bad, Strong Mad, and The Cheat have considered it an excellent place to hang out ever since they drove Homestar Runner and his Bread Sing-Alongs away from the area, as related in origins. Nonetheless, for reasons that are unclear, Strong Bad expresses hatred for The Stick and its "stupid face" in Jibblies 2 (though it may have just been because of the costume). In Strong Badia the Free, The Stick briefly became a minor country known as Sticktenstein. In Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective, it plays the last surviving specimen of the Stickanee Tree, whose flower is needed for a formula to save the rainforest. Later, Strong Bad as Dangeresque has to cut off a piece of The Stick so that he can get another flower for Sultry Buttons.
- Debut: Where's The Cheat?
- Lookin at a Thing in a Bag
- 3 Times Halloween Funjob
- Cheat Commandos
- No Hands On Deck!
- Happy Hallow-day
- Decemberween Short Shorts
- 160 Seconds
- Jibblies 2 (as Lowly Worm)
- A Death-Defying Decemberween
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 17.2 (mentioned)
 Strong Bad Emails
- the bird
- unused emails
- labor day
- kind of cool (Easter egg)
- different town
- boring (really)
- keep cool
- Videro Games (Bonus email, Easter egg)
- more armies
- bike thief
 Main Pages
- Homestar Ruiner
- Strong Badia the Free
- Baddest of the Bands
- Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective (as "The Stickanee Tree")
- 8-Bit is Enough
 Screenshots of The Stick
 Fun Facts
- According to origins, The Stick presently rates a 10 in hangingoutitude, but was considerably lower in hangingoutitude during the period it was the site of Homestar Runner's bread sing-alongs. It was also the place where they spray-painted Marzipan, then glued her to Homsar and left them for dead.
- In Main Page 16, The Stick is a Decemberween stick.
- In labor day, Strong Bad accidentally broke part of The Stick off while giving it a high-five. Curiously, the piece that broke off was never seen before that particular toon. Naturally, since it broke off, the piece hasn't been seen since.
- In army, when Homestar was giving his troops a pep-talk by The Stick, The Cheat mysteriously popped out from the side of The Stick, though the viewer previously had no idea he was there.
- In different town, Strong Bad imagined the Stick as a "Big Ol' Tree" that would try to eat everyone except The Cheat and himself (and possibly Strong Mad).
- In Cheat Commandos, The Stick was made up to look like a satellite dish.
- In Happy Hallow-day, The Stick is referred to as a twig by Marzipan.
- In Jibblies 2, The Stick is dressed as Lowly Worm from the Busytown books for Halloween. Strong Bad and Homestar both inexplicably state their hatred of The Stick to it.
- In hiding, The Stick is shown as Strong Mad's preferred hiding spot.
- In Homestar Ruiner, Strong Bad calls the Stick "beautiful".
- In Baddest of the Bands, Strong Bad covers The Stick with Z-covered toilet paper in order to make Coach Z look responsible for vandalism so that Bubs will respect him and put the Two-o Duo on stage again. In the old days, the Two-O-Duo sang a song called "Let's TP The Stick".
- In Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective, The Stick was used to portray a rare tree called The Stickanee Tree.
- In A Death-Defying Decemberween, The Stick is placed on top of a snowman that some of the characters are building.
- In imaginary, a younger The Stick is seen which has a single green leaf.
- In Main Page 26, the Stick undergoes a Xeriouxly Forxe transformation.