From Homestar Runner Wiki
Bread, in its many varieties, seems to be a highly popular commodity in Free Country, USA and is a favorite of Homestar Runner in particular. Some of Homestar's involvement with bread occurs in particularly unusual contexts, notably his decision to hold "Bread Sing-Alongs". Also unusual are some similes he has made involving bread, such as his statement that he and Pom Pom are like "two breads in a biscuit" and that he felt "as fresh as a bagel". At Flashforward Seattle 2006, Mike Chapman demonstrated drawing in Flash by spending 10 minutes drawing a piece of toast.
- Some Stupid Turkey — The "turkey"'s disembodied head is stuffed with a loaf of bread.
- Email duck pond — Strong Bad feeds bread to the ducks on his computer's Duck Pond game.
- Email property of ones — The Warm One that Strong Bad lists among the variations has a loaf of bread on the label.
- Email 50 emails — One of Homestar's attempts at deleting one of Strong Bad's emails is "whitebread".
- Email interview — One of the Post-it notes representing Homsar in the interview has a picture of bread labeled as "Bread?".
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 8.0 — Homestar leaves a promo for "The Cornbread Hour" on Marzipan's answering machine.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 8 — The cafeteria serves a "breadtangle of pizza" for lunch. In an Easter egg, depictions of a breadtangle, breadpazoid, breadallelogram, and brhombus of pizza are shown.
- Email origins — Strong Bad talks about how Homestar once held weekly bread sing-alongs at The Stick. He sings three songs throughout the email and they are all compiled onto one CD in an Easter egg.
- Stinkoman 20X6 — In Level 3, you have to collect "tenbread" to pass the level (Stinkoman loves bread, according to the manual).
- Email disconnected — At the suggestion of Strong Bad's disembodied head, Homestar starts a new career as Homestar Bunmaker, a vendor of tiny breads. He then advertises cornbread. This causes Strong Bad to want some at the end.
- Thy Dungeonman 3 — Bread is used for the examples of in-game commands, which are given at the beginning of the game. They are "LOOK BREAD", "GET BREAD", "TALK BREADMAN", and "USE BREAD".
- Email redesign — Strong Bad imagines frolicking through the bread aisle using his new green-screen wall.
- Summer Short Shorts — Homestar compares his relationship with Pom Pom as being "like two breads in a biscuit".
- Strongest Man in the World — Homestar comments that he feels "as fresh as a bagel".
- Decemberween Short Shorts — One of the few things Rumble Red has on his planet is expensive bread.
- Email looking old — The Three Keepers of Trogdor would rather bake some Crustly Guarded Bread than reveal Strong Bad's age.
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 15.2 — The Cheat (via Strong Bad) attempts to prank call Marzipan by telling her she's a "facewich", which Strong Bad guesses might mean "like between two pieces of bread".
- Homestar Ruiner — The King of Town claims he was lured away from a tray of cold cuts and mini-Breads, and is in no mood to talk.
- Email your edge — The second cover for "Have Edge Times Magazine" includes the text "Old Bread".
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 17.2 — The Poopsmith ponders becoming a breadsmith.
- Marshmallow's Last Stand — One of the framed signs behind Homestar and Pom Pom is a piece of toast with butter on it, labeled appropriately "GET TOASTED".
- Email marzipan — Strong Sad's instant message says, "vinegar toast? did you really think i'd fall for that?"
- Email the bet — When Strong Bad asks the King of Town if the coast is clear, the King responds, "The coast is toast!"
- Rap Song — Peacey P orders toast in the middle of the rap song.
- Email fan club — Strong Bad ends the intro with, "Strong Bad Email, make us some toast!"
- Hremail 62 — Homestar says that he made a picture of buttered toast with his brellow crayon.
- A Decemberween Mackerel — Senor Cardgage says at one point, "Oh...my coma's toast."
- sbemail206 — Strong Bad starts to check an email on a piece of toast.
 Moldy bread
- Fortune Cookies — One of the fortunes reads "Why not try some moldy bread. You might not vomit."
- Thy Dungeonman II — Thy Dungeonman has to keep eating moldy bread to keep the plague from killing him.
- Email do over — Homestar offers his version of "The Cheatcakes", which is actually a paper bag labeled "Moldy Bread, Guys".