From Homestar Runner Wiki
Out of all the birds out there, ducks have been mentioned the most in Free Country, USA.
- In Search of the Yello Dello Deleted Scene #1 — Homestar Runner, Pom Pom, and Strong Sad's airplane starts hitting birds in midair. Homestar Runner shouts, "Somebody get this freakin' duck away from me!"
- Email duck pond — Ron Kiwi asks Strong Bad what his thoughts are on feeding the ducks. He responds by showing a video game, Duck Pond.
- A Decemberween Pageant — Bubs, responding to Strong Bad's idea to search down by the docks, says "Ooh. I thought you said ducks."
- Email morning routine — Strong Sad finds a duck egg in the couch.
- Email lunch special — Strong Bad asks The Cheat if he is a duck. A recipe for Duck A L'Orange is also given.
- In Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 10.2 — Marzipan has an abstract thought, namely "Is a penguin a bird or a duck?"
- Duck Guardian — The whole game is based on trying to rescue ducks.
- Halloween Fairstival — After a failed attempt to hold his breath on a ten dollar bet, Strong Bad tells Homestar to try again because "ten is a lot of bucks", Homestar replies with "right, right, a lot of ducks!" Also, The King of Town's Turducken has a duck in the center of it.
- Main Page 22 — Rolling over "E-mail" causes a duck from Duck Guardian to appear and explode.
- Stinkomanual — Stafulter is described as a "plug-duck".
- Stinkoman 20X6, level -0 — Ladders of ducks appear, similar to the Duck Guardian ducks.
- Halloween Potion-ma-jig — Homestar Runner draws ducks and bugs on Marzipan's potion recipe.
- Email portrait — Strong Bad holds a mechanical duck stick, which he names Lord Quackingstick.
- No Hands On Deck! — Cardboard Marzipan says, "And they feed the ducks through a tube," referring to the production methods of foie gras.
- Toikey TV — One of the ingredients in Marzipan's recipe is "a pair of hemp toddler pants", which includes a picture of a duck.
- Email diorama — Strong Bad makes a diorama of a dinosaur tearing apart a rubber duck.
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 15.2 — Bubs says he is willing to date a duck.
- The Homestar Runner Gets Something Stuck in his Craw — Homestar calls the star on his red shirt "one pointy duck".
- Homestar Ruiner — The Mayor in the Teen Girl Squad game mistakes the Robotic Penguin for a robotic duck.
- @StrongBadActual — At the bottom of the page of ASCII art, there is a loose sketch of The Ugly One throwing up a dead duck with the caption "Duck Barf!!"
- Halloween Safety — Homestar compares his mouth to a "lady's legs duck" while displaying his "ina-pro-pro" School Crossing sign costume, and quacks like a duck to reinforce the point.
 See Also