From Homestar Runner Wiki
Birds are one of the few real animals to have appeared or have been mentioned in the Homestar Runner universe.
- In Search of the Yello Dello — Homestar Runner searches for a rare and beautiful bird, The Yello Dello.
- Strong Bad Sings — A fat bluebird flies and lands on Strong Bad's boxing glove at the beginning of the cartoon.
- Fluffy Puff Commercial — A bird flies by and poops on Homestar's head.
- Some Stupid Turkey — Strong Bad dresses up as a turkey.
- Main Page 2 — An eagle appears if you roll over the "Toons" or "Downloads" buttons.
- Main Page 7 — A crow pecks at Homestar's brain if the "Games" button is rolled over.
- Main Page 8 — On the "Email" button, the Yello Dello returns.
- Email helium — Homestar mistakes The Cheat for an ugly bird.
- Email marzipan — Marzipan is standing next to a sign reading "Free Concert For Birds". During the Easter egg, after her song, birds are heard twittering and Marzipan says, "Those are the birds."
- Email huttah! — A gull flies by during the "take-a-break.exe" simulation.
- Teen Girl Squad — In several episodes, a flock of birds meet a violent end.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 2 — During this toon, a vulture, along with a bat, kidnap Cheerleader and The Ugly One.
- Lookin at a Thing in a Bag — An unseen bird chirps in the background.
- Population: Tire — A small bird flies by during the game.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 5 — A fat bird perches on The Ugly One when she sticks her head in the sand.
- New Boots — A small gull flies by during the Hip Hop Dance music video.
- The Lil' Brudder Show — One of The Dregs is a a parrot.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 7 — Mrs. Commanderson is described as "some type of bird/reptile" in an Easter egg.
- That A Ghost — In trying to find the ghost, The Homestar Runner discovers "two weird one-eyed crows" behind the picturemadrawin of Eustice Pietimer.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 9 — Two vultures discover that Mr. Pitters "ain't no Teen Girl" before they kill him and eat him as a fancy dinner, commenting that he's "quite good, quite good."
- Email bottom 10 — Strong Bad mentions pigeons in his "Bottom 10" list.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 10 — The two vultures from Issue 9 reappear as guests at The Ugly One's Sweet Someteenth Birthday Party, part of the Tenthennial Extravaganza.
- Email portrait — Strong Bad paints another bird due to his "passing interest in falconry."
- A Folky Tale — Saddy Dumpington tells a little girl that he saw a baby chick choke on a worm, and they both died.
- Email space program — One of the sound effects on the CD is a "single bird tweet".
- Fall Float Parade — Bubs's float has a turkey on it. Also, the "Technical Difficulties" screen has a turkey pulling out a plug.
- E-mail Birds — Strong Bad says "kill a few email birds here with one big email bird killing stone", which is a take on an old idiom.
- Thy Dungeonman 3 — One of the characters Thy Dungeonman meets in the game is a whiner bird.
- Weclome Back — While Bubs's truck is at the island, an Atari gull comes by and squawks. Bubs yells, "You shut your face!"
- Email concert — Birds can be heard twittering in the background when Strong Bad and Strong Sad are in their mud baths.
- 8-Bit is Enough — Strong Bad finds pigeon bones behind the brick wall, and also states that Senor Cardgage usually reads to the pigeons there.