From Homestar Runner Wiki
- Marshmallow's Last Stand — Homestar pukes marshmallows and a bomb onto Strong Bad.
- Fortune Cookies — A fortune cookie reads, "Why not try some moldy bread. You might not vomit."
- Theme Song Video — The Poopsmith serves whatsit to The King of Town, causing him to be on the verge of puking.
- Some Stupid Turkey — At the end of the toon, The King of Town turns green from eating so much Thanksgiving food.
- Email date — Strong Bad claims his Extra Real Dating Sim XR will let him see what Marzipan and Homestar are like on a date "without the risk of personal injury. Or vomiting."
- Email couch patch — Coach Z's reason for the existence of the patch is because he puked in a rip in The Couch.
- A Decemberween Pageant — When Coach Z asks where Strong Sad went, Homestar replies, "I think he might be up-chucking."
- Coach Z then asks Strong Mad to look for him. Strong Sad is seen behind a bathroom door on his knees at the toilet (although he doesn't appear to be vomiting at the time).
- Email theme park — Strong Bad says that the "Bowels of Trogdor" ride will "whip you around and around until you either throw up or catch fire somehow".
- Labor Dabor — Homestar Runner calls Frank Bennedetto's sudden outburst of popcorn an "upchuck".
- Halloween Fairstival — Strong Bad says that Marzipan's vegetable chorus is about to give him the "throw-ups", and he proceeds to make puking noises.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 8 — Cheerleader pukes at the suggested band name, "Smartly Pretty".
- Email secret recipes — After realizing he ate a bowl of sour cream and The Cheat hair, Coach Z is sickened to the point that, as he words it, he may puke his pants (which he is willing to show Strong Bad how). Strong Bad tries to "make puke" The King of Town by pretending to eat a Speed Stick. It turns out The King is already eating some, and likes it.
- Email bottom 10 — Strong Bad pukes after Homestar's buttdance, making his number one item "Thcleaning up your own puke off the keyboard".
- Sick Day — The Cheat is in a "Puke Pail For Him!" with puke stains on it.
- Halloween Potion-ma-jig — Homestar claims that the last bite of The King of Town's ham sandwich "nearly made me puke it right back on my plate!"
- Email lady fan — The Cheat pukes in the dryer after shocking Strong Bad.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 11 — Shirt Folding Store Manager tells So and So that "a kid puked in dressing room 3".
- Email retirement — It is implied that the King of Town has puked on Marzipan.
- Email coloring — One of the crayons you can use in the coloring book Easter egg is called "Roadie Puke Green".
- Decemberween Short Shorts — Homestar's song mentions that if Coach Z learns to "say words right", people won't throw up so much when they talk to him. Also, during the song, Coach Z is seen sitting next to a "Puke Pail For Whoev!"
- Email looking old — Strong Bad doesn't know whether to puke or have a seizure in response to The Cheat's flashy and quickly-paced edit of the email.
- Sbemail 169 Deleted Scene — Strong Bad tells Coach Z that a customer service rep has puked up her microwave lasagna. In the commentary, Strong Bad mentions he used to think puke covered in sawdust was "way nastier" than just puke.
- Rap Song — The Cheat turns a little green and sounds sick after Coach Z offers him chinstrap pizza.
- The Poopsmith's character video — Homestar says that "The Poopsmith has taken a vow of silence". He then says, "I'm about to take a vow of throwing up my cookies all over this microphone."
- Email pet show — The Cheat puts a drop of "Puke Drops" in one of the judges' drinks.
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 15.2 — Strong Bad asks Marzipan to "walk into the bathroom and stare at your gross face until you make yourself puke".
- The Next Epi-Snowed — Blue Laser Commander says to the Commandos, "Aah! The mere sight of you makes me want to retch!"
- Homestar Ruiner — When Marzipan is talking about positive thinking, and visualizing Homestar winning the race, Strong Bad says, "You're about to make me start positive puking" to which Marzipan replies, "I visualized that yesterday."
- Main Page 25 — Shark-tooth Bubs mentions barf bags.
- Email email thunder — Strong Bad sings that the thought of 200 Sbemails makes him puke.
- Baddest of the Bands — Strong Bad recites, "I think I like you, glowy starfish. You do not make me want to barfish." He also recalls that the 3 O'clock Twist made Strong Sad so dizzy he puked, then tripped, then puked again.
- Dangeresque Roomisode 1: Behind the Dangerdesque — One of the objectives is to get Dangeresque so dizzy from spinning in a chair, after eating 5-year old Kung-Fu Dragon Takeout and drinking Coffee, that he pukes.
- Career Day — Strap pukes in space moments after the narrator says that space is defined as the coolest place in the universe to throw up.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 15 — Chizuko makes Sci-Fi Greg want to "barf up [his] earlier energy drink into the one [he's] currently drinking."
- Sketchbook — The Sketchbook for July 9, 2009 reads "Some people puke all over themselves. Albert has red hair."
- The Animated Adventures of Puppet Homestar — Shark-tooth Bubs tells Puppet Strong Bad that he's "going to throw up at [Strong Bad's] house."
- Crystal Fortress — Davey writes a song about Strong Bad, who comments that it will be "vomit-inducing".
- Email videography — Strong Bad mentions somebody "puking in their toupee". This is done by Coach Z in the YouTube video Coach Z pukes in dude's toupee.
- Poker Night at the Inventory — After Tycho goes too deep into how he loves hedgehogs Strong Bad replies in disgust that he's puking in his pants.
- A Decemberween Mackerel — Homestar pretends to puke when Coach Z tells him about his illnesses.
 Screenshots of Puking
"More gravy please."