From Homestar Runner Wiki
- Main Page 7 — Rolling over "Toons" causes worms to come out of Homestar Runner's mouth.
- Yearbook Character Page — On Marzipan's page, she is seen reading a book called "The Chronology of Moths".
- Strong Bad Main Page — Rolling over the "Store" button will make a cockroach come out of a bag of chips.
- Email invisibility — At the end of the email, the discarded Tandy 400 has flies buzzing around. According to its screen, flies are inside the computer as well.
- Email lures & jigs — Strong Bad tries to lure the fish in by saying they have a keg of worms.
- Email your friends — Homsar is tortured with a box of scorpions. Strong Bad later sells them in garage sale.
- Email unused emails — Although it's really just a crumpled-up ball of paper, one of Strong Mad's origamis is intended to resemble a praying mantis.
- Peasant's Quest — One of the possible "scare gary" messages will say "You tell Gary the story about the kid who pops this big zit he has and all these baby spiders come out." Poor Gary also has flies around him.
- That Time of Year — A boy's arm is getting eaten by the striped worm, Erweenga.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 9 — Mr. Pitters' shirt at the end says "worm food".
- That A Ghost — A moth comes out of a book The Homestar Runner opens. Also, some spiders appear when Old-Timey Marzipan lifts up a plate.
- Bug In Mouth Disease — Homestar Runner swallows, and later hiccups up, a small bug.
- A Folky Tale — Saddy Dumpington tell the mayor that "gross bugs and rats sleep in our beds". He also meets a cricket and tells him, "You have no central nervous system, so it won't hurt when I yank your legs off!" He also tells a little girl that he saw a baby chick choke on a worm, and they both died.
- Email bedtime story — In the bedtime story, Maggot Man tries to hang out with The Cheat and Moses Malone. Also, Strong Bad uses some bug bombs to get The Cheat to sleep.
- Halloween Potion-ma-jig — Homestar draws ducks and bugs all over Marzipan's halloween potion.
- Main Page 13 — Rolling over the "Store" button will show Marzipan chasing a butterfly.
- Day at the Park — The Cheat tries to catch a butterfly.
- Sketchbook — The image for April 27, 2006 shows Strong Bad as a praying mantis.
- Email unnatural — Homestar becomes convinced he's an ant.
- KOT's VOQPCS! — The decaying corpse of the Multi-Function Dragon has flies buzzing around it.
- Quality Time — Cardboard Homestar's 'buzzer' is replaced with a butterfly.
- Email hygiene — John's mouth is home to a rare species of South American moth.
- Quote of the Week — for Sep. 27, 2007, Strong Mad's quote of the week is "Did you just say polychaete worms?".