From Homestar Runner Wiki
While The Brothers Chaps usually like to keep their cartoons kid-friendly, guns occasionally make appearances now and then. Some of the guns seen are based on real guns, such as Pom Pom's pistol, which resembles a Colt 1911.
- A Jumping Jack Contest — The Announcer fires a starting pistol to begin the contest.
- In Search of the Yello Dello — Pom Pom suggests shooting the Yello Dello and then pulls out his handgun.
- Email credit card — Strong Bad orders a rocket launcher with Homestar's credit card.
- Armless Invaders — Strong Bad defends Strong Badia with a shotgun.
- Parsnips A-Plenty — The Homestar Runner and Old-Timey Strong Bad duel with two pistols.
- Strong Bad's Website — The caption under the picture of The Cheat in a tree states that Strong Mad has a BB gun.
- Email island — Strong Bad asks Homestar "You wouldn't happen to have a gun on your side of the island, would you?"
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 1 — A helicopter can be seen shooting some birds with a machine gun.
- Cheat Commandos— Fightgar is seen in a close up of him firing a laser gun.
- Email theme park — Strong Bad "scares off" the Bear holding a Shark by firing a starting pistol twice.
- That Time of Year — One of Strong Bad's edits of the first page shows a kid pistol-whipping a snowman.
- Email different town — Bubs was seen giving away flamethrowers that shot hundred dollar bills made of imitation chocolate.
- Email dangeresque 3 — The email's intro is "Oh, here comes little email, with a gun in his hand." Strong Bad holds up a revolver taped to a nunchaku, which he calls a "Nunchuck-gun".
- Halloween Potion-ma-jig — Pom Pom draws his pistol after Strong Bad remarks Pom Pom is dressed as "every guy at a truck stop".
- Email virus — A virus plagues the characters of Free Country, USA until Bubs blows a hole in the Compy 386 with his shotgun.
- Email boring (really) — The word "gun" is in the list of 3-letter words.
- Email lady fan — One panel of the "Buck Webb" comic shows Buck's Lady Fan pointing a pistol at him.
- Commandos in the Classroom — The Blue Laser Minions point their guns at Fightgar after he imagines them as pizza and laughs at them, and Firebert attempts to shoot the Blue Laser Commander with a Laser Gun after laying down a smokescreen.
- Let us give TANKS! — Gunhaver pops out of a roasted turkey wielding a Colt 1911 hand-gun.
- Decemberween Short Shorts — Old-Timey Marzipan gives Rumble Red a Decemberween "gift", which employs, among many other weapons, a large pistol.
- Email the movies — Strong Bad shoots Homestar with a bazooka.
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 14.2 — Mentioned, and seen in a "Pistols for Pandas" poster.
- Email rough copy — The Cheat and Strong Bad hold revolvers in the action-packed credit sequence for Rough Copy!. The guns resemble an early version of the Colt Detective Special's .38 snub-nose.
- Where's An Egg? — To win the game, you must shoot the correct suspect.
- Email yes, wrestling — Strong Mad has a pistol in his singlet as one of the Foreign Object Brothers.
- Sickly Sam's Big Outing — Old-Timey Strong Bad threatens Sickly Sam with a pistol.
- Email shapeshifter — One of Strong Bad's "Rules of Shapeshifting" is "You can turn into a machine gun, but not bullets!"
- Email rated — A bullet flies through a man and his breakfast. A movie poster for Axe-Gun:Legends Of The Brain-Outener is shown.
- Email specially marked — The cereal "Sugar Rittled Gunshots in a crowded mall" has a sugar coated cereal piece holding a revolver on the front of the box.
- Email being mean — One of the blackboard images is of a gun shooting the King labeled "BANG" and a blob on the other side of him labeled "BRAINS".
- Most in the Graveyard — Pom-Pom is seen brandishing two guns.
- Best Caper Ever — Homestar is carrying a flare gun.
- Pistols for Pandas — Crack Stuntman aims to supply Pandas with pistols.
- Email hremail3184 — In a flashback, Bubs is seen in the act of shooting the Compy 386.
- Poker Night at the Inventory — Strong Bad mentions his bazooka and nunchuck gun as weapons he carries, along with a grappling gun and glue gun. He pulls out his Nunchuck gun and points it at Tycho at one point, along with Max and the Heavy who also use their respective guns. He also mentions a jibblie nightmare where Marzipan held him at gunpoint and forced him to eat Homestar, who is a giant cheese blintz.
- Which Ween Costumes? — Bubs' holds up a machine gun, saying it's to keep The Cheat out of the bargain bin.