From Homestar Runner Wiki
A. Chimendez is scriptwriter, director, and producer for various low quality television programs and movies, most notably the Cheat Commandos. He may be a television equivalent of Lem Sportsinterviews.
Chimendez finally appeared (in silhouette form) in The Next Epi-Snowed, trying to control Crack Stuntman from going too far off script. He finally had to take over as a character named Agent Chimendez. Chimendez is shown wearing a hat, having frizzy hair, a goatee, and speaking with a vaguely Latin accent.
The name A. Chimendez is similar to that of Mexico-born B. Meléndez, who is best known as the late animator and director of the Peanuts television specials (and the voice of Snoopy) as well as A. Martinez, a television actor most prominent in the 1980s and 1990s.
 Known Scripts
- Debut: Time to Break...Fast! (Cheat Commandos...O's)
- The Strong Bad (Easter egg in pizzaz)
- Shopping for Danger
- Limozeen: "but they're in space!" - Encounter at Groupulon 5 (best thing)
- Email theme song (produced)
- Let us give TANKS!
- An Important Rap Song
- Email fan club (Mentioned as appearing at FHQWHfest)
- Fist Of Knuckles I-XXIV (rated; also produced and directed)
- Just Chill...Til the Next Epi-Snowed
- Stinkoman and the Challenge of the Crystal Shards (directed)
- Two Part Episode: Part One!!
- Two Part Episode: Part Two
- 8-Bit is Enough (Clicking on the pennants in Extended Play will show a credits sequence that mentions A. Chimendez)
 Other Chimendezes
In highschool, another Chimendez, Youdbetterbelieveit Chimendez, wrote the story for an episode of "The Homestar Runner Mysfit-steries". His or her relation to A. Chimendez (or A. Chimendez Jr.) is also unknown.
The window title of Let us give TANKS! reads "A Very Tremendous Chimendez Thanksgiving".
Sickly Sam's Big Outing was based on the vaudeville stylings of Wibe Chimendez.
Arctic Playset, Blue Laser Commander's Nana's Backyard, Blue Laser Cottage, Blue Laser HQ,
Cheat Commandos, Cheat Commandos...O's, Shopping for Danger, Commandos in the Classroom,
|Cast and Production|