From Homestar Runner Wiki
- Homestarloween Party — The King of Town imagines up several foods, including ham.
- The House That Gave Sucky Treats — If you choose to give the King of Town butterscotch, he will ask if you will melt down the butterscotch and pour it over a ham that he holds up.
- Meet Marshie — Among the foods that appear on the blackboard is a ham.
- Revenge of the King — One of the foods you can fire at the King of Town is a ham.
- These peoples try to fade me — At one point in the secret music video, Coach Z's head is replaced with a ham.
- Email colonization — One of the three Stout Sub Sandwiches is the Ham 'n' Swiss.
- Halloween Fairstival — The King of Town's X-ray of his heart shows a picture of a ham.
- Homestar Presents: Presents — Among the Decemberween foods mentioned is "stuffinged ham".
- Stinkomanual — Ekersby has a ham for a heart, which is his weak point in Level -0.
- Halloween Potion-ma-jig — The King of Town and Homestar Runner exchange words about a ham sandwich.
- Thy Dungeonman 3 — The fat monk is seen eating a large glazed ham.
- Kid Speedy — The King of Town's personal track is shaped like a ham.
- Email retirement — The King of Town is presented with pictures of him as a half-ham, half-king.
- Tis True, Pom Pom, Tis True — The King of Town can be seen with a ham when Strong Bad crosses the finish line.
- Email redesign — Strong Bad envisions using green screen technology to project video games on his computer room's wall, remarking that the pixels would be "as big as hams!"
- Sickly Sam's Big Outing — Sickly Sam is shown living in a box labelled "Some Hams".
- Email love poems — Tenerence Love sings about a "sweaty overweight ham".