From Homestar Runner Wiki
 Appearances as a character
The moon of the Old-Timey universe is a cartoon drawing with a goofy face and six visible craters. It is unknown whether this is what the actual Old-Timey moon looks like, or if it's just a portrayal for that commercial.
- Debut: Mr. Shmallow — According to Mr. Shmallow, the "flavor taste" of toasted Fluffy Puff Air-Puffed Sugar Delights will send you to the moon. A moment later, the moon itself swallows Mr. Shmallow and says the name of the product.
- Email senior prom — The moon appears on the banner for the "Entrapment All Up On the Moon" dance.
 Appearances as a setting
- Main Page 1 — Homestar Runner appears on the moon, as does Nebulon.
- Theme Song Video (DVD version) — Homsar walks on the moon.
- Email japanese cartoon — One scene shows Stinkoman walking on the moon.
- Email flashback — In the titular flashback, Strong Bad and Coach Z play tennis on the moon, then take a "sweet, sweet rainbow bridge" back to Free Country, USA. Though since Strong Bad is telling the story, it may not be entirely true.
- Stinkoman 20X6 — 1-Up manages to walk to the moon for Stage 5: "Oh! The Moon".
- Email narrator — An Easter egg shows Alien Cow Marzipan on the moon with Nebulon.
- Comic Book Movie — Strong Badman is seen on the moon.
- Sbemailiarized! — It again appears as the backdrop for Main Page 1.
 Appearances as a notable background element
- Theme Song Video — The moon is seen as Homestar runs around the Earth.
- Pumpkin Carve-nival — Clicking on the moon at the end triggers an Easter egg with Marshie.
- Main Page 16 — If you roll over "Store", the moon glows behind a tree.
- Jibblies 2 Teaser — Used for the loading screen (also used in the teaser and the full toon with a different design than previously).
- Somber Vacation — Strong Sad gazes at the moon during his long midnight walk on the beach and gets an embarrassing moonburn.
- Doomy Tales of the Macabre — The moon gains a face similar to the moon's appearance in The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.
- The House That Gave Sucky Tricks Teaser — The moon appears larger than normal, behind the characters.
- The House That Gave Sucky Tricks — Clicking on the moon at the end triggers an Easter egg advertising the Strong Mad Oyster Smoothie Breath Caked Armpit Latte.
- Later That Night... Teaser — The moon once again appears larger than usual.
 Notable Mentions
- A Decemberween Pageant — Strong Bad (playing the part of Archibald in the Decemberween pageant) talks about a "moon computer" that may be able to help the others find the First Decemberween.
- Email personal favorites — Strong Bad recalls getting drunk on soy sauce and attempting to fly Bubs' Concession Stand, claiming he'd "take this baby to the moooooooon!"
- Strong Bad is in Jail Cartoon — After stealing The King of Town's crown, Strong Bad brags "Now we can retire to the moooooooon!"
- A Folky Tale (DVD commentary) — Mike Chapman mentions that he thinks it would be cool if there was a rope tied to the moon hanging down above the Earth.
- Email senior prom — Strong Bad, Strong Mad, and The Cheat crash the "Entrapment All Up On the Moon" dance.
- Lappynapped! — An Easter egg shows a postcard for the "Museum of Regrettable History", which features a man preparing to use a barrel of TNT to take "A Trip To The Moon?"
- Homestar Ruiner — When Strong Bad takes Marzipan's balloons, he says he feels like he's walking on the moon.
- The Next Epi-Snowed — A. Chimendez writes Crack Stuntman out of the show by sending his character "on a secret mission to the moon" for an undisclosed period of time.
- I Killed Pom Pom — Strong Bad dresses up as McDonald's mascot Mac Tonight, who has a crescent moon for a head.