From Homestar Runner Wiki
There have been several mentions of good graphics, particularly in the Videlectrix aspect of the Homestar Runner universe. Specifically, they are the obsession of one of the Videlectrix Guys. However, all depictions of alleged "good graphics" look to be from video game consoles from the early 1980s.
- Peasant's Quest Preview — The Videlectrix Guys argue about good graphics.
- Adventure Gamers Interview — While being interviewed about Peasant's Quest, Mike Chapman mentions good graphics.
- Email rock opera — Strong Bad mentions good graphics in the DVD commentary.
- Stinkoman 20X6 — Ekersby is described as being "a jumble of good, good graphics from the rest of the game."
- Thy Dungeonman 3 — The "How to play:" section starts out with, "Be not frightened by all yon good graphics".
- Email trading cards — Strong Bad says that trading cards were outlawed the day good graphics were invented, presumably with the C.H.E.A.T. game in 1982.
- Everything Else, Volume 3 — The back cover says "State-Of-The-Good Graphics!" near the top.
- Additionally, the "DVD paused" screen shows two switches, one reading "bad graphics" and the other reading "good graphics".
- Workin' on the Game — One of the programmers sings a good graphics song.
- 8-Bit is Enough — Strong Bad has to collect Good Graphic-keteers cards.