Strong Bad Email Show
From Homestar Runner Wiki
- This article is about the running gag. For the actual email show, see Strong Bad Email.
Strong Bad Email is sometimes thought of as an actual show, as if it was a program broadcast on television.
- Email the process — Bubs criticizes Strong Bad's email show.
- Email car — In the intro, Strong Bad refers to the email as an "email show".
- Email replacement — In the intro, Strong Bad says, "Our next show is a family show. It is... the email."
- Email part-time job — Bubs yells at Strong Bad for wasting time with his "email show".
- HomestarRunner.com PAY PLUS! — On the second tour page, Strong Bad Email is called The Email Show.
- Email senior prom — At the very beginning, "The KOT's VOQPCS" is preempted by "Strong Bad's Very Popular Cartoon Show".
- Email theme song — The email centers on possible theme songs, and their accompanying opening sequences, for the supposed show.
- Email fan club — David of Northern Ireland asks Strong Bad if his "email show" has a fan club.
- Email rated (Easter Egg) — The King of Town is watching rated.