Talk:1 step ahead
From Homestar Runner Wiki
There was a comment in a previous edit that wiki did not allow for underlining, and that underlining was preferred for book titles. In reality, italicizing is always preferred to underlining when available (as it is on the web and in wiki), and underlining is only taught in high school English because of the lack of italic fonts on typewriters. Render
- Really? Hmm. I'm in High School, and when we have to do typed book reports, my teacher still says to underline the book title, even though it's possible to italicize it. CompGrl323 (talk · edits) 20:55, 24 March 2007 (UTC)
 Two Rights Hands?
One of the trivia items says that when you select "Maybe", it shows Strong Bad with two right hands? Can anyone else verify it? I don't see it...--Duke33 10:38, 9 Nov 2004 (MST)
I can't see it either; maybe it's been fixed? Can someone who has actually seen this before verify it?
 Possible Fun Fact?
Since I got bored today, I played the dodgeball game for a while. I've noticed that the counter in the background, once getting past 100, will switch decimal places so that only the 10s place and the 100s place are visible. Thus, 100-109 looked like 10 and so forth. Should this be included in the Fun Facts? Perhaps added in to the Easter Eggs?
- For one, it wouldn't really belong in Easter Eggs, since it's just a limitation of flash causing it in that instance. For another, it's already on the Peg Strong Sad page. --TheNintenGenius 07:13, 20 Jan 2005 (MST)
- For future note, such a fact would belong in the "Glitch" category, not "Easter Eggs", if it wasn't already on the other page. --Jay 12:14, 20 Jan 2005 (MST)
Dude, this always happens when you run out of digit space. The same happened in Nighttime Driving Type Game when I got a score of over 100,000 (I put it on the left and left the room). -Amy Whifflepoof
 Pre-menu behavior
"When this email was first released, the extra choices weren't available; instead it immediately progressed to the "different direction" bit (which is why it's the only choice that continues with Strong Bad still typing). The choices were added a few weeks later."
Actually, the way I remember it, it would select one of the three possible endings at random. Later, the menu was added allowing you to specify one. -Electrode (email@example.com)
Yeah, I remember when I first saw this e-mail I got the "I'm blind!" version, and until the menu was added I had figured that it was the only version. Agnamaracs 00:28, 28 December 2006 (UTC)
 Possible Glitch
Sometimes if you click on a choice it will go to a shortened version of an option that you didn't choose.
- I moved this here from the main article. I've never seen it happen, but maybe someone else has. -- tomstiff 21:07, 14 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- I'd like to get more details on this, if the person who posted this glitch would provide them. What choice did you pick? What version Flash do you have? What did the shortened option omit? Aurora the Homestar Coder 21:31, 14 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- According to the logs, 126.96.36.199 was one of the people to find this glitch. I have ran it a couple tiems now and it hasn't happened to me, but that user might know. -- Tony Stony 21:34, 14 Jun 2005 (UTC)
 possible goof?
When you play peg strongsad, if you hit the spacebar when the ball is on the far right, the ball hits the scoreboard and the score goes up one, sparks fly out of it, and it makes a sparking type sound. but the sound plays before the ball hits it. anyone else.. care? :P i'd put it on the page myself but my edits always get rv'd--Collin 18:46, 29 March 2006 (UTC) edit: this is mentioned in the Peg Strong Sad page, but still.
- In my experience, images and sound in these Flash dealies often get out of sync depending on my computer speed. I don't know whether that's the case here or not, but it should be taken into consideration. —AbdiViklas 18:52, 29 March 2006 (UTC)
 another possible goof?
I've noticed that when Homestar walks up to Strong Sad, his left foot is smaller than his right foot. Has anyone else seen this? -Cool Tapes.exe
 Strong Sad Transcript
A minor detail I noticed when I was going through the subtitles...I could swear Strong Sad is saying "Wait, where are you going?" instead of "Hey, where are you going?" when Coach Z walks by. Just my ears, or should it be changed? [Nebulon] 18:13, 27 April 2007 (UTC)
 Who Else is Strong Sad Talking to?
When you pick "yes" Strong Sad says "Okay, you guys, it's not funny!" he said "guyS" as if he is not only talking to Strong Bad. Was he also talking to the viewer? 188.8.131.52 17:10, 18 December 2010 (UTC)