From Homestar Runner Wiki
|spring cleaning is a featured article, which means it showcases an important part of the Homestar Runner body of work and/or highlights the fine work of this wiki. We also might just think it's cool. If you see a way this page can be updated or improved without compromising previous work, feel free to contribute.|
 The Tandy Called Mandy
The Screen is titled Mandy 400.
 Closed STUFF
The "DELETED" screen has a green background on the Tandy. When later used on the Compy, it has a blue background. It has not been used on the Lappy thusfar.
- Decline Uninteresting and I'd assume that most of Homestar Runner's viewers know a green or a blue background when they see it. -Upset_Your_Balance
- Decline But your reason is not what I'm declining it for. I'm declining it because it belongs on the DELETED page. --Jay 18:59, 11 Apr 2005 (MDT)
- Revise It's a pretty interesting thing to note out. It has potential, and with a little rewording I think it'll be ok. TakuaKaita600 14:58, 12 Apr 2005 (MDT)
- Second. -- mibluvr13 23:43, 13 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Comment. It is pretty interesting. So much so there's a whole page devoted to it! This has been noted twice above. In addition, there's a link to it in the article in question. If anything, a Fast Forward reference might be added. -- tomstiff 15:14, 12 Apr 2005 (MDT)
- Accept and Move to the DELETED page. --thatkidsam 17:55, 12 Apr 2005 (MDT)
The DELETED! background is based on the color of the screen. This means the Tandy was green, and the Compy was blue. Amy Whifflepoof
 Single Key Deletion
Posted on: 07:24, 30 October 2005 (UTC)
VERDICT: This item was unanimously declined, 12–0. The votes and arguments have been moved to HRWiki:STUFF/Archive/spring cleaning.
 One-Key Delete?
- When Strong Bad answers Susan's email, he types "DELETED" then presses enter. All the other times he deleted emails here, though, he never typed "DELETED" — he simply hit one key on the keyboard.
Is it really necessary to have this remark? First of all it says that he typed "DELETED" in the transcript. Secondly, just because he typed it out doesn't mean that he DIDN'T use the same single key to delete it that he did in all the other emails. Thirdly, why does anyone think he pressed "enter"? We never see the keys he presses. It's probably just a function key that deletes the current open email. NFITC1
- I see what you mean. And it is kinda obvious just by watching the toon. If you want you can remove and STUFF it. P.S. Don't forget to sign your posts. — It's dot com 18:59, 28 October 2005 (UTC)
- Oops, thought I did sign it. :) NFITC1 07:29, 30 October 2005 (UTC)
- (See also closed STUFF above.)
 Matt = Chapman
Could Matt be Matt Chapman, seeing how this was an April Fool's joke. Awexome Cross 17:59, 15 June 2007 (UTC)
 April 1st Day
I removed a bit of trivia that mentioned that this email was released on April Fools' Day. It had been on the page long enough, however, that I thought it should be brought up here as well. I can see the argument that Strong Bad deletes emails instead of answering them, and so that's kind of a prank, but it's a rather tenuous connection and could just as easily be a coincidence. I think April 1st just happened to fall on a Monday that year. Since the date is already noted at the top of the page, I don't think there needs to be any mention in the fun facts section. — It's dot com 06:04, 2 April 2008 (UTC)
 No email?
Isn't this the first email where Strong Bad doesn't actually answer any? If so, shouldn't it be mentioned somewhere on the page?--T3H_CH3K7_888 21:09, 2 March 2009 (UTC)