From Homestar Runner Wiki
 Some links to help get you started
Here are some resources to help familiarize yourself with the Homestar Runner Wiki:
- Before you do any significant editing, be sure to read our wiki standards and our other policies.
- If you need general information, editing tips, or answers to frequently asked questions, check out the various help pages.
- To practice editing, head over to the sandbox.
- If you have a question that isn't addressed on a help page, you can ask it on the FAQ talk page.
To get plugged in to the community:
- Let us know a little bit about yourself on your user page. (Please see the rules and guidelines for your user space first.)
- If you're not sure what you can do to help out, head over to The Stick.
- If you're looking for more community interaction, you can also register over at our fanstuff wiki. , or if you're feeling creative, you can register separately at the
- If you see an update on homestarrunner.com that isn't listed on the Main Page, put it up here.
- To sign and timestamp a post on a talk page, type four tildes (~~~~).
- Above all, be sure to be bold and have fun!
Welcome to the Homestar Runner Wiki! The main knowledge database for HomestarRunner.com. Allow me to intruduce myself. I am Mas12806, another user. I am my happiest when I see a new user to this organazation. Try this page to start. So, you were Homsar in the Fan Costumes? Congratulations you made it on the website!!! It must of been fun seeing yourself on their site. Anyway, I've been here a while, and hope your time here is the best in the world. Please contact me via my talk page if you have any problems, questions, comments, or conerns about the Wiki. Enjoy your stay at Hrwiki.org. Thanks! -—Mas12806 (talk·contribs) 23:22, 10 November 2008 (UTC)(Mike) 'Member of the Welcoming Committee'
Is homsar your fav character? HomsarGuy 22:17, 10 November 2008 (UTC)
- And (perhaps more importantly) is your hat really taped to that door? =) --Belthazar 23:11, 10 November 2008 (UTC)
 Fan Costumes '08
Hey ALJ, please have a look at Talk:Fan_Costumes_'08#Identities_of_people_in_this_toon. Keep on trangling. Loafing 20:01, 11 November 2008 (UTC)
 User page.
Haldo, I was just looking at recent changes when I saw that you made a sig. It's not showing the font because you put that Font: in there after Font-Family. Get rid of it, and it'll show up great. Strongkinghomsarsmith 20:50, 30 November 2008 (UTC)
- In other words, you want it to say "<span style="font-family:Impact;color:darkgreen">". Hope that helps. — DeFender1031*Talk 21:03, 30 November 2008 (UTC)
 join ewiki
hey. remember me? of course you do. i'm too cool to forget. anyway, my friend made this wiki and i wanted you to join. plus, you get to be a mod. you wanted that here, right? well, here it ain't happening here. the only person that needs to be a sysop for real is dan DeFender1031. he's the most strict not-sysop ever. (i mean that in a good way, dan) anyway, join ewiki. the site is http://entertainment.dyndns.org/ and please use the same name as here. we linked a couple things to you and i don't wanna change them. and you're the rival in my hrwiki pokemon game, which is on there. ok, so, bye.
that wasn't an ad. i was telling ewiki to...join itself...