From Homestar Runner Wiki
Here are some tips to get you started:
- If you need general information, editing tips, or answers to frequently asked questions, check out the help page.
- Before you do any significant editing, be sure to familiarize yourself with our wiki standards.
- Read up on the rules and guidelines for your user page.
- If you're not sure what you can do to help out, head over to The Stick.
- If you're looking for more community interaction, you can also register over at our forum.
- Above all, be sure to be bold and have fun!
Feel free to delete this message when you're done reading it. After all, your user page belongs to you. I hope this information is helpful, and that you'll have a good experience contributing to our knowledge-base and our community.
Please no swearing on the wiki. We don't need you to get banned for ridiculous reasons. Marth 99 18:55, 15 January 2006 (UTC)
- Yup. Our general guideline is that anything that appears on H*R is okay, but no potentially offensive language beyond that (i.e. "holy crap" is okay). A little elaboration is at HRWiki:About (toward the bottom). And by the way, although I reverted your edit because we already had something about Bubs and a cat in Explanations, I had forgotten about the Godfather; thanks for reminding me! —AbdiViklas 19:05, 15 January 2006 (UTC)
You think there might be a reason that you have been banned 8 times? Let's not make it number 9. Don't troll. -Marth 99 19:07, 15 January 2006 (UTC)