From Homestar Runner Wiki
Greetings. One and everyone. Welcome to Me! Marth 99!
BABEL DONE!!!!! SONG TO COME!!!!!
 A note! A note.
On a more serious note, I would like to let you guys know that I will not be coming here as often as I used to. Right now, there are several other things more important than the wiki right now. See you guys around. -Marth 99 18:01, 11 March 2006 (UTC)
Me on the Fanstuff Wiki! -Marth 99 17:59, 10 April 2006 (UTC)
 My Name
Okay, about my name. I know its not Homestar related, but when I created my own site, I wanted to use this name. However, since I know absolute CRAP about website management, I decided this would have to do.
 Background Info
Okay here goes. NO ONE I KNOW KNOWS ABOUT THIS PAGE. That's right, nobody. CERTAIN PEOPLE think that Homestar is for kids only and CERTAIN PEOPLE are wrong. CERTAIN OTHER PEOPLE think that this site is a waste of time and they are wrong as well. I can do what I want with my life.
Another thing. I will NEVER tell anyone what my real name is. There is a reason why I never put my email address when I registered. I don't want CERTAIN PEOPLE to find this site and ban me from my computer for all of eternity.
Whatever. If all goes as planned, CERTAIN PEOPLE will never find this page anyway. So I can tell you who I am. My name is Mike Harvey and I live in a small town in Massachusetts. I am, yes, a junior in high school and I still will not let you down.
 First Time Here
It took me 2.5 more years to find this site. I was on Wikipedia for a school assignment, and I thought "lets search for Homestar." Imagine my surprise when I found out there was a whole 'nother website devoted to it!
 Things I'll Probably Do
I'm not here for major stuff, like creating pages and the like. I'll just wander around the site, watching for what needs to be added. My specialty is the Nicknames page. I'll also check out the Recent Changes page if there are any talks I can jump into. STUFF will also be no match for my democratic power of voting. Until then, maybe Strong Bad will answer one of my emails someday...someday...when all my dreams come TRUUUUUUUUUE!!!!
 History Lesson
U guys wanna know how long ago 3/6/03 was? Well...
- Trogdor didn't have a game yet
- the show came out as a new email
- Main Page 17 was the newest main
- There was no Puppet Stuff
- Teen Girl Squad had only 2 episodes
- and A Jumping Jack Contest was still on the site!
- pretty weird huh?
- Toon: Cool Things
- Short: The Interview
- Halloween: Pumpkin Carve-nival
- Decemberween: Homestar Presents: Presents
- Other Holiday: Fall Float Parade
- Tandy Email: spring cleaning
- Compy Email: different town, stupid stuff, and theme park
- Lappy Email: long pants, rock opera, record book, and geddup noise
- Game: TROGDOR!
- Character: Coach Z
- Website: homestarrunner.com
 Least Favorites
- Toon: The Reddest Radish
- Short: 500 The Cheats
- Halloween: N/A
- Decemberween: Decemberween in July (because it was in July)
- Other Holiday: Mother's Day
- Tandy Email: sugarbob
- Compy Email: no loafing
- Lappy Email: radio
- Game: any old game
- Character: Strong Mad
- Website: What other ones are there?
- Note: these pages are so bad, they don't deserve links.
 A non-Homestar related list of interests
WARNING: these links have almost nothing to do with the topic. See for yourself.
- Teen Titans
- Danny Phantom
- The Jak series
- Kingdom Hearts
- Fan Fiction
- Sprite Comics
- Super Smash Bros. Melee
- Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
- Neglected Mario Characters
- Family Guy
- The Simpsons
- Chicken cutlets
- Jimmy Neutron (including the two Power Hours)
- Bonus Stage
- And other various crap.
 Cool People
Uh, maybe because I like cool people? Here it go.
- Has Matt?- My welcomer. He is, in my professional opinion, one of the greatest gnomes I have ever seen.
- DorianGray- One of the smartest guys on the wiki, he taught me how to revert pages. Pure Genius, this guy.
- Heimstern Läufer- Master of German, one of the most trustworthy guys I know and proud protector against trolling.
- AbdiViklas- Always looking to help new users, he works on the inside, stopping problems before they asplode.
- KieferSkunk- Okay, I don't know who this guy is, but he's still cool.
- Sir Strong Bad- From 1939, this guy is one of the coolest there is.
- Trendy Totebag- New to the wiki, this guy definitely has potential for wikiness and coolosity.
- Bubsty- Always in the heart of the wiki, he will be remembered and missed by all. (until he comes back, at least.)
- LePorello- He knows Latin! Only cool people know Latin! He also scores high on my unaired respect list, too!
- Venusy- For figuring out how to go to a random user page. Not very relevant, but still very cool.
- The thing- For creating his own wiki, the Weird Al Wiki! It's just a start, but I admire him for doing this.
- JoeyDay- Hello? This guy kinda MADE the wiki? How is he not cool?
BANNED FOR LIFE LIST
- WillyonWheels: the move vandal
- NSMC: the profanity vandal
- Yeltensic: the guestbook vandal
- Dr. Who: the most recent vandal
- 12/31/05: Became a user.
- 1/12/06: Beat Level 50 of TROGDOR!
- 1/14/06: Created the article Strong Bad Screaming.
- 1/16/06: Winning LePorello's Latin Translation (Thanks. You win!)
- 1/22/06: Created my sig! Marth 99
- 1/23/06: Strong Bad Screaming gets deleted.
- 2/4/06: Created the article Index Cards.
- 2/7/06: Helped the guys create the narrator page. I was the janitor; mostly cleanup.
- 2/23/06: Received a belated The Cheat-Bot for the Latin translation. Thanks, Leppy!
- 2/25/06: Discussed the possibility of Stlunko being Visor Robot's descendant. Has Matt? then put it on the page! Sweet!
- 3/12/06: Marthday.
- 4/1/06: Fell victim to one of the greatest April Fool's Pranks ever. I totally fell for it!
Everybody wants it, everybody needs it, it's time for
- "Sitting on a couch is boring when there isn't a TV or a hangglider in front of it" Homestar, Cool Things
- "I'm pretending I'm the captain of the fortball torm!" Baby Coach Z, highschool
- "Okay, King, Count Longardeaux needs an eating record. So...just eat lunch like you normally do and you'll probably set several without even trying" Strong Bad, record book
- "I got an email/snailmail/polishemail in my pocket, and I think it's going to melt" Strong Bad, other days
- STRONG BAD: This is a subpoena! I summons Exhibit 4-B to my chambers!
- HOMESTAR: Sustained! (from rampage)
- "I'm practicing. Closing my eyes. I'm not very good. At it. Though" Homestar, boring (really)
- "Well that's just simply not true. I wear long pants always long pants I'm a long pants man long pants long pants" Homestar, long pants
- "Foolish Homestar. It's not about getting people presents, it's about getting people good presents!" Strong Bad, Homestar Presents: Presents
- "DENTIST! (jugga jigga wugga) DELI-STYLE! (jugga jigga wugga)" Brainkreig, death metal
- "We're talking about something cool and interesting. You wouldn't understand" (Strong Bad, Strong Bad is a Bad Guy)
- "I mean, James, the internet is a place where absolutely nothing happens" (Strong Bad, website)
 Homestar Song
When I have more time, I will be posting my own original Homestar-rleated song. It's called "Homestarmy". Stay Tooned! Marth 99 19:14, 11 February 2006 (UTC)
Yeah, I still don't have time. Marth 99 22:37, 8 March 2006 (UTC)
 In Memoriam: Strong Bad Screaming
There are several instances of Strong Bad screaming. Generally these come whenever he becomes freaked out, but there are other exceptions.
- Where The Crap Are We? - When he and Homestar Runner become trapped in "Blue Fadey Land", he freaks out after finding out that they aren't in heaven and there's no way out.
- Email sibbie - He screams and destroys Homestar's boombox after hearing two songs he never intended on creating on it.
- Email virus - Strong Bad actually screams twice. Once when the Homestar popups appear, and once again after he learns that Bubs shot his computer.
- Strong Bad vs. Little Girl - At Little Girl's request, Strong Bad does his trademark scream.
- Email secret recipes - Strong Bad and The Cheat scream and run away before Coach Z "pukes his pants".
- Email long pants - Strong Bad freaks out and screams when Homestar's Daisy Dukes land on his foot. The Cheat then destroys them with the BMW Lighter.
- Email highschool - Strongbadiophage, Strong Bad's unicellular ancestor, screams after the Homestarmecium splits into eight.
This article was a stub. Do not bother trying to expand it.
 One Final Note
Dear Strong Bad
Why won't you answer any of my emails?
And without further ado...Brooooooooodakadakadakadakadaka daka daka daka daka....Doosh.