From Homestar Runner Wiki
 Some links to help get you started
Here are some resources to help familiarize yourself with the Homestar Runner Wiki:
- Before you do any significant editing, be sure to read our wiki standards and our other policies.
- If you need general information, editing tips, or answers to frequently asked questions, check out the various help pages.
- To practice editing, head over to the sandbox.
- If you have a question that isn't addressed on a help page, you can ask it on the FAQ talk page.
To get plugged in to the community:
- Let us know a little bit about yourself on your user page. (Please see the rules and guidelines for your user space first.)
- If you're not sure what you can do to help out, head over to The Stick.
- If you're looking for more community interaction, you can also register over at our fanstuff wiki. , or if you're feeling creative, you can register separately at the
- If you see an update on homestarrunner.com that isn't listed on the Main Page, put it up here.
- To sign and timestamp a post on a talk page, type four tildes (~~~~).
- Above all, be sure to be bold and have fun!
 Using Show Preview
Hello PAK215, I see that you have made several consecutive edits to the same page. I want to point out the Show Preview button. It's right next to the Save Page button when you edit. You should use it whenever you are making a lot of experimental edits, for example when you are trying to get formatting right. Using the Show Preview button is quicker and easier than saving and clicking "edit" again, and will keep recent changes and page histories from being flooded. Thanks, — DeFender1031*Talk 20:13, 14 February 2009 (UTC)