From Homestar Runner Wiki
Welcome to the Homestar Runner Wiki! We're glad to have you as a member. If you need any help, feel free to ask me or any others on the welcoming committee. You can also post questions on the FAQ talk page.
Here are some tips to get you started:
- If you need general information, editing tips, or answers to frequently asked questions, check out the help page.
- Before you do any significant editing, be sure to familiarize yourself with our wiki standards.
- If you're not sure what you can do to help out, head over to The Stick.
- If you're looking for more community interaction, you can also register over at our forum.
- Above all, be sure to be bold and have fun!
Feel free to delete this message when you're done reading it. Afterall, your user page belongs to you. I hope this information is helpful, and that you'll have a good experience contributing to our knowledge-base and our community. —BazookaJoe and the HR Wiki Welcoming Committee
 Just a suggestion...
I don't mean to be rude, but don't forget about the "Show preview" button. It can be useful to check for typos in links, etc., so you won't have to re-edit the same page twice in a row. On another note, welcome to HRWiki! -Polly 07:59, 3 Aug 2005 (UTC)
Thanks, polly! don't be afraid to show my errors, as scary as I sound on my user page, I'm actually a nice guy!--Sultn 08:46, 3 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- Okay, that's good to hear. I was starting to get nervous about my doom... -Polly 08:50, 3 Aug 2005 (UTC)
 Making a point
Hi there Sultn. Be careful when you attempt to make a point like you just did with Arcade Game. On Wikipedia, they devote an entire guideline page to the topic. I'm not saying what you did was right or wrong. (If it's necessary, that would be up to the community to decide over time and through discussion.) I just wanted to bring an alternative viewpoint to your attention. Thanks. -- Tom 03:25, 13 Aug 2005 (UTC)