User talk:The Wheelchair
From Homestar Runner Wiki
Helscome to my talk page! Leave a message and I'll get right back to you. HEY! Leave me a message and I'll get right back to you! HEY!
 Strongbadiathefree Labor Daybo part thing
You've got 2 free userboxes for the Labor day thing and just a random one!
Well, here ya go.
Whoohoo! A winner is me! The Wheelchair 18:12, 12 September 2009 (UTC)
 Wheelie's Talk Page Jumble Caper
Seems these talk page games are growing more and more popular these days, so I'm getting in with the trend! I'll jumble up a H*R quote, and you people decode it. Get it right and you'll get your choice of either this userbox:
Or a custom made Monobook.css skin for the wiki! Sound good? Good.
Jumble #1: 'mI rpteengind Im' het naatrcpi fo hte froltboal rotm! The Wheelchair 00:08, 4 November 2009 (UTC)
"I'm pretending I'm the captain of the frootball torm!"-Coach Z, SBEmail "highschool" Strong Vader 03:13, 4 November 2009 (UTC)
- Dingly lingy ding! We have a winner! You get a your choice of either the above userbox or a personalized CSS skin for the wiki. If you should choose the CSS skin, go ahead and tell me what you'd like on the logo and what the basic color scheme should be.
Jumble #2: etL em nktih ubato ti... acaprCfe. The Wheelchair 03:54, 4 November 2009 (UTC)
- Correct! Feel free to take that userbox up there, or if you'd prefer the CSS skin, refer to what I just told Strong Vader.
Jumble #3: hA, ocem no, eSectr oClclte! e'Lst og ufsgirn sdiien teh ilve escalt! The Wheelchair 16:23, 5 November 2009 (UTC)
Ah, come, on, Secret Collect! Let's go surfing inside the evil castle! Since I won twice, I'd appreciate the CSS skin, which I am too lazy to look up and do, and the userbox. I guess the color scheme should be like Strong Badia the Free, blue, light blue, and gray. Strong Vader 19:02, 9 November 2009 (UTC)
- Sure thing, Vader. I'll drop that by your talk page once I finish it.
Jumble #4: lwoidWrde tsesrtla etg cmhu osby! The Wheelchair 23:36, 9 November 2009 (UTC)
- Correct! As before, feel free to take the userbox, or if you want a CSS skin just tell me what you'd like on the logo and what the color scheme should be.
Jumble #5: snuSod keil a trypte alem meial whos ay otg rehe, ogtnrS adB. The Wheelchair 22:02, 10 November 2009 (UTC)
- You're really rolling today, aren't you, Fangoriously? Correct! So, since you already got the userbox, I take it you want the custom CSS? Just tell me the logo and color scheme should be. Or if you don't want that you can just add a x2 to the userbox. Up to you.
Jumble #6: ySa otgmsenhi tcue. kaTl butoa ipkcgni oruy sone. The Wheelchair 01:47, 11 November 2009 (UTC)
- Correct! You know the drill. Pick the userbox or CSS skin.
Jumble #7: enhT 'dI ebfe ti pu itwh omse ardnmo idgarmas... haTt anc't urth. The Wheelchair 01:56, 11 November 2009 (UTC)
Then I'd beef it up with some random diagrams... That can't hurt. Hippie Dentist 02:16, 11 November 2009 (UTC)
- Correct! You people oughta know the drill by now. If you want the box, take it. Want the skin, tell me what you want it to be like. You all know!
Jumble #8: enedBnetot! iDd uoy etg a olhd fo omse adb htrid-tysel rntaois? The Wheelchair 02:23, 11 November 2009 (UTC)
- Hey guys. This really isn't what talk pages are for. We do allow users to have games, but not when it's the only thing they do. So, please, find another outlet for this. Perhaps IRC, perhaps that other forum you go to, just not here. Thanks! — It's dot com 02:45, 11 November 2009 (UTC)
Alrighty, I've gone ahead relocated the game to SBtF. Sorry about that, Dot Com. Fangoriously, I'll get to work and drop that skin by your talk page once it's completed. The Wheelchair 23:25, 11 November 2009 (UTC)
 monobook help
Could you help me with my monobook? Ive gotten everything plugged in that I want changed, but It's not showing up. You're a doctor, right? I think my monobook swallowed a bug! User:Movie magic man/monobook.css. cash money tc 01:30, 17 November 2009 (UTC)