From Homestar Runner Wiki
What is this page even for? o_o; »ßenit, known as señor« 19:17, 13 May 2005 (UTC)
It's for people to leave you comments, like, welcome to the Wiki! Aurora Szalinski 21:05, 20 Mar 2005 (MST)
Ok thanks :D ^^; »ßenit, known as señor« 19:17, 13 May 2005 (UTC)
- I know, you've been here before, but no ones officially welcomed you to the wiki. (Like with the template and such). So, here you go:
Welcome to the Homestar Runner Wiki! We're glad to have you as a member. If you need any help, feel free to ask me, a sysop, or anyone on the welcoming committee. You can also post questions on the FAQ talk page.
Here are some tips to get you started:
- To learn about the wiki, go to the about page.
- If you need general information, editing tips, or answers to frequently asked questions, check out the help page.
- Before you do any significant editing, be sure to familiarize yourself with our wiki standards.
- Read up on the rules and guidelines for your user page. What you're reading right now, by the way, is the "Talk:" page that goes with your user page. It's a good way to communicate directly with specific users. The best way to respond, though, is on the same user page where the conversation was started. E.g. if you have a question, go to my user talk page and edit it, then watch my page (via Recent changes) for a response.
- If you're not sure what you can do to help out, head over to The Stick.
- You may want to practice your editing in The Sandbox.
- Take a look at the list of common misspellings.
- If you're looking for more community interaction, you can also register over at wiki forum.
- To learn about all our awesome pages, take a trip on the Wiki tour.
- Above all, be sure to be bold and have fun!
Feel free to delete this message when you're done reading it. After all, your user page belongs to you. I hope this information is helpful, and that you'll have a good experience contributing to our knowledge-base and our community.