From Homestar Runner Wiki
Whether it's for eating, for smoking, or for using it to make 100-dollar bills, chocolate has a variety of uses for the citizens of Free Country, USA. It is even one of The King of Town's "several hundred culinary weaknesses."
- The House That Gave Sucky Treats — When Strong Sad comes to your door, you can give him baking chocolate.
- Email flag day — In the national anthem of Strong Badia, one of the lines says "And there's probably lots of chocolate".
- Email monument — Strong Bad claims his monument would have rivaled "the Aztecs and their Technochocolateland".
- Email different town — Bubs gives away flamethrowers that shoot chocolate 100 dollar bills, claiming it is imitation chocolate.
- Cheat Commandos...O's — The "complete delicious breakfast" shown includes chocolate fudge cake.
- Teen Girl Squad 7 — Cheerleader claims to have her "very own chocolate bar".
- Email secret recipes — Strong Bad plans to gross out The King of Town by pretending he is eating underarm deodorant when it is really white chocolate.
- Email bottom 10 — Strong Bad dislikes the practice of giving chocolate desserts dangerous names.
- Commandos in the Classroom — Blue Laser Commander attempts to get Firebert to smoke chocolate with him.
- Email candy product — The SBLOUNSKCHED! Bar contains "BBC", or Boring Brown Chocolate.
- Email strong badathlon — Homsar refers to the Whatsit covered The Cheat as "chocolate cake".
- Email nightlife (Easter egg) — The King of Town dips a circuit board into 70% cacao.
- Sickly Sam's Big Outing — Sickly Sam has chocolate that he is going to give to Dee.
- Email specially marked — Chocolate Breakfast Candy Bar Pops! is one of the cereals mentioned by Strong Bad.
- Homestar Ruiner — Coupons for free Chocolate-Covered Organic Packing Peanuts are sold by Bubs. Strong Bad gives some to Marzipan so she will become Homestar's girlfriend again, but also to lure The King of Town into a trap covered in hedge clippings.