From Homestar Runner Wiki
The Lappier (stylized as Lappier) is Strong Bad's fifth computer, a laptop introduced on April 1st, 2015 in sbemail206 and, presumably, Compy, Inc.'s successor to the Lappy 486. Strong Bad discovered the Lappier buried under a pile of dust where his previous computer, the Compé, had been; he claimed the dust "compressed" the Compé into the Lappier.
 Quick Facts
Debut: First seen in "sbemail206".
Font: Commodore 64
Interactive Feature: None
Emails checked on the computer: 1
 Differences between the Lappier and the Lappy 486
While it is incredibly similar to the Lappy 486 in its design asthetic and its name, it does have a few differences to its predecessor.
- It does not have an Ethernet port on its back.
- It is considerably thinner in depth, but larger in size.
- The Lappy on the screen rotates with a 3-D model rather than a pixelated 2-D model.
- The screen has a considerably higher pixel density with the 3-D model; however, the text is still pixelated.
- The Lappier also has a much smaller bezel around the screen.
- Its power cord is white as opposed to black.
- It is supposedly more expensive than the Lappy 486.
- The Lappier has rounded edges as opposed to the Lappy's sharper edges.
- Clicking on the Lappier's screen does not simulate LCD distortion — or do anything, for that matter.
|Strong Bad's Computers|
|Current Computer: Lappier|
|Previous Computers: Tandy 400 | Compy 386 | Lappy 486 | Compé|
| Other Computers: Block | Zappy XT6 | Terminal D6 | Corpy NT6|
| Strong Bad Emails |
206 - present