From Homestar Runner Wiki
Several times in the Homestar Runner universe, especially in Strong Bad Emails, some of the characters, especially Strong Bad, have either spat or made references to spitting.
- Email time capsule — While Strong Bad plans his time capsule, he decides to spit in it, in case the people of the future discover how to use it to make new people.
- Homestar Presents: Presents — Homestar Runner mistakes Homsar's red pail as a "complimentary spit bucket", and make use of it.
- Email trading cards — Coach Z has a card that reads "Horrendous Spitter".
- Email hygiene — Gene's (actually Strong Bad's) saliva is sold in South America as a wonder drug called "El Gene's Spit".
- Email slumber party — Strong Bad mentions having enough Skittles and cream soda to make your spit hurt. A graphic is shown of a kid sticking out his tongue, which is rainbow-coloured, and a rainbow-coloured drop of spit falls from it.
- Email hremail3184 — As Strong Bad describes an explosion he saw once to Coach Z, he spits all over him, so much that Coach Z takes a short shower in it. Strong Sad's spit is not enough for Coach Z to wash his hands.