Talk:Best Caper Ever
From Homestar Runner Wiki
 Tv Time
In the T.V. Time Toons Menu preview, there's visible static to the left of the image. --18.104.22.168 00:53, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
 Caper Page?
 Sat Phone
Should there be an explaination for Satalite Phones (and perhaps the Flare Gun as well?) --Zonis 06:43, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
The image of Homestar being lured onto a Cargo plane looks quite simular to a picture of him from the Sketchbook for August 18th, 2006, http://hrwiki.org/index.php/Image:Sketchbook060818.png . The only difference I can see is that Homestar is facing the other way, has his usual Star in the pic, and his tounge is sticking out. --Zonis 06:51, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
- There's another similarity: They were both drawn by the same person. As such, they're bound to be similar. Plus, that's a sketch from three years ago. TBC require the wiki for archiving basically everything they make, they're not exactly the most organized people in the world. I doubt that sketch was fresh in their minds when they made this. —Guard Duck talk 07:06, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
 No Worky
Is this cartoon refusing to load for anyone else? 22.214.171.124 18:48, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
- I was (and as of this morning, still am) unable to view the toon either through the page, or directly accessing the SWF, while using Opera 9.63. It works fine in Internet Explorer 8 though. Your mileage may vary. 126.96.36.199 03:23, 11 February 2009 (UTC)
It is now not not working. No idea what the problem was. I blame my horrible internet connection. 188.8.131.52 06:57, 13 February 2009 (UTC)
 Best/Worst X Ever
I think the title of this short is a reference to the reoccuring use of "Best/Worst X Ever", and that it should be mentioned on the page. Anyone else agree?
Should it be noted that this is the first appearance of Strong Sad since his "Passing" in Most in the Graveyard? 184.108.40.206 12:44, 11 February 2009 (UTC)
- No, because characters "die" and come back to life all the time in cartoons. Also, Strong Sad appears in Coach Z's 110%, so your fact is wrong anyway. – The Chort 12:54, 11 February 2009 (UTC)
 Old Design
Could Homestar pretending one of his legs is shorter than the other reference his old design? I don't think it's likely, but there might be some here who think it is. BBG 03:19, 13 February 2009 (UTC)
- I think it is. Note away! 220.127.116.11 23:25, 20 February 2009 (UTC)
 Creepy Walrus?
Is it just me, or does that walrus on the right look like that creepy guy from those creepy furniture TV commercials? :18.104.22.168 08:27, 22 February 2009 (UTC)
- Which "creepy furniture TV commericals" are you talking about? Do you mean real-life commericals or fake commericals seen on homestarrunner.com? Either provide a link or elaborate on your comments, because otherwise no one will have any idea what you're talking about. – The Chort 13:21, 22 February 2009 (UTC)
Link Provided. Sorry, I just assumed this guy's existance was common knowledge. A lot of the comments on this video mention a similarity to Senor Cardgage, so I figured the walrus was of some significance. But I could be wrong.
- Dear lord, that man is terrifying. Until this day, I had no idea that there were people in this world who actually are Senor Cardgage. But no, I think it's too much of a stretch to be added to the article. It's an obscure commerical originally broadcast in Cleveland, Ohio, so it's unlikely TBC would have seen it, let alone make a clear reference to it. The only thing the man and walrus really have in common is that they either wear glasses or shades, and the man only looks like a walrus because of his mustache. So it's probably just you. – The Chort 15:02, 22 February 2009 (UTC)
 Suddenly Angry?
Is that exactly the best way to put it. Bubs is not angry, per se, more so heavily hinting something. Should we change it? --Jellote 20:02, 26 February 2009 (UTC)
- I agree that suddenly angry is not the most accurate description. I dunno the best way to put it, though. -22.214.171.124 21:14, 26 February 2009 (UTC)
 Curved arms not new
One remark notes that Strong Bad has new curved arms in this toon. However, I noticed that they have been curved in earlier toons, as well. I thought I'd bring it up here, instead of deleting that fun fact myself. Anyone care to delete the fun fact, or explain why it merits being noted here? Religious Corn 20:49, 5 May 2009 (UTC)
 No star from far away?
When it cuts to the view of the screen where Strong Bad and Teh C are watching, is it just me, or is Homestar suddenly missing his star? -- Bubz 20:45, 5 August 2009 (UTC)
- Well, it is a very distant view. Not every tiny detail can be expected to be seen from far away. (He's also missing his eyes and buzzer.) --DorianGray 20:51, 5 August 2009 (UTC)
- I think the missing star is especially noticeable, and given how Flash elements are typically built (at an average size and then scaled to fit the needs of the toon), I think it's notable that they're not there. Hard to say whether or not it's a goof. I think it's unlikely that they just forgot these elements. They probably figured the elements would be too small (as others have said) and simply didn't bother. Either way, I don't see anything wrong with giving them the benefit of the doubt and listing it in remarks. — It's dot com 01:03, 21 April 2010 (UTC)
 What is Bubs hinting at?
Does anyone know what Bubs is talking about in the easter egg? NighttimeDriver50000 21:23, 2 March 2011 (UTC)