From Homestar Runner Wiki
 Lowercase Title
Tom is very busy ATTM, so I'm going to toss this onto the table for it to be picked up when it's convenient. Why move this to an all-lowercase title? I just don't think it's good practice. Maybe the reason was that it appears as "crisper" in the e-mail, but I don't think that is being used as a proper noun, thus it shouldn't dictate the title case. —BazookaJoe 17:02, 9 October 2005 (UTC)
- Yeah, I don't much like it either. Every other object on the wiki has an uppercase title, doesn't it? And it really didn't sound like a proper noun... --DorianGray
- Sorry, I got confused in the middle of other things. I moved it back. -- Tom 17:15, 9 October 2005 (UTC)
 Clean up? Delete?
I feel torn. Despite my recent comments in support of short articles, here's one that maybe doesn't need to exist. For starters, nothing links to it! Not even the email containing it. If some more content could be thought up and an excuse for linking to it found, perhaps it could be salvaged. —AbdiViklas 04:22, 27 November 2005 (UTC)
- If you delete this, I'll turn into a mutant and go balistic, trolling every page on the wiki except my user page and talk page, plus I'll put you in a coma for six weeks. — talk Bubsty edits 04:25, 27 November 2005 (UTC)
- Whoa there, Bubsty. If you're so convinced it needs to stay, you should give some reasons why and come up with some ideas for how we can link other pages to this one. As for me, I'm really not sure there's a really great reason to keep the page, since all the information here can be found on the privileges page. But if anyone has a reason why it should stay, I'd be glad to read it. Heimstern Läufer 04:29, 27 November 2005 (UTC)
TWO EDIT CONFLICTS
- Well, lets see...
1. We have about 5 gazillian pages excactly as minor as this. 2. We can get a link to it on the Items page. 3. There's enough information on this page to be an actual article.
- We have more minor pages. I like the content. A large minor items page seems like overkill. I think its ok to keep it. Rogue Leader / (my talk) 19:23, 27 November 2005 (UTC)
 Of Carrots and Cleanup
You know, the article states that the crisper seems to have two carrots and a green vegetable. It's also possible (quite likely actually) that the "green" may also be the carrot... tops. You can buy carrots with their green tops that you can cut off. And it usually looks (or at least is drawn) fluffy much in the same way the crisper drawer depicts them. So it could go either way and should be mentioned.
Also, it seems that since we have links now and all, the cleanup tag can be removed, and the deletion discussion can be considered closed? --Stux 16:32, 27 November 2005 (UTC)
- I agree. There's almost nothing to be said and linked to this page, exept if the drawer returnes. — Elcool (talk)(contribs) 16:35, 27 November 2005 (UTC)
- If those are the carrot tops, than those are extremely long carrots.
Has Matt? 16:36, 27 November 2005 (UTC)
Would this article be considered a stub? --~Rebecca~ RJMT 20:50, 20 December 2005 (UTC)
- Well, unless we can find out anything else about this crisper drawer, no. Just because an article is short doesn't automatically make it a stub. If we have written all that's known about something, there's really not much more we can do with it. — Has Matt? (talk) 15:34, 23 December 2005 (UTC)
 Makes you think?
- Well, it's got some carrots and lettuce in there, which is usually stuff that I put in my fridge's crisper drawer. And it's white and looks like it's all plastic, including that white pull-out handle on the upper lip of the drawer, which most crisper drawers have. —BazookaJoe 04:07, 5 January 2008 (UTC)
- Not to mention that it has "crisper" written in big stylish letters across it. Not many things that are called "crisper" fit the bill quite like the good old fridge crisper :). --Stux 04:21, 5 January 2008 (UTC)