From Homestar Runner Wiki
|Gunhaver is a featured article, which means it showcases an important part of the Homestar Runner body of work and/or highlights the fine work of this wiki. We also might just think it's cool. If you see a way this page can be updated or improved without compromising previous work, feel free to contribute.|
I always thought Gunhaver sounded like Chad Kroeger.
 John Wayne
ummm... Gunhaver doesn't sound anything like John Wayne.
- True. neither does he sound like charleton heston.
- He looks a bit like Sargeant Slaughter from GI Joe, dunno if he sounds like him though.
 Pretty Tall
You know the cheat commandos are supposedly as tall as the cheat, but no one actually knows that right? So when gun haver says that he's pretty tall he might actually be pretty tall! What do you people think?
- It's not Gunhaver who is speaking in that QotW, it's the voice actor who plays him, Crack Stuntman. We have no idea how tall he is, or even what he might look like. — It's dot com 20:20, 17 March 2007 (UTC)
 Bad Dudes
I've noticed that Crack Stuntman looks like the secret service agent from Bad Dudes (a lot of people have...), but Gunhaver has said secret agent man's jacket... is this just me? Or was this designed to make the two closer together?
 Gunhaver's Gun
It looks like Gunhaver's gun is a Colt M1911, any thoughts?
I was looking at the wiki page on the Gunhaver and I think there is a little wrong info concerning the Cheat Commando leader:
"Gunhaver is a direct parody of Duke from GI Joe, complete with a John Payne voice."
I think this is wrong because in some of the Commentaries TBC mentioned they based it on the old 80's Joe cartoons not the newer ones.
I think he looks more like Gen. Hawk (jacket) with a cowboy hat and the voice is closer to Peter Cullen (Optimus Prime). What do you think? OX, 13:17, 24 January 2010 (UTC)
- I think his role as field commander is more like Duke than General Hawk. You're probably right about the voice, though, since John Payne didn't voice the character until a few years ago. — It's dot com 16:59, 24 January 2010 (UTC)
- I agree that in function he's Duke, but as far as his appearance – i.e. the jacket – is concerned, he's more General Hawk. It's probably an amalgamation of the two. OX 03:35, 25 January 2010 (UTC)
- Should the information on the page be changed? OX 13:58, 26 January 2010 (UTC)
- Sure. Go for it. — It's dot com 20:59, 26 January 2010 (UTC)