From Homestar Runner Wiki
 Thats a G-E-W-D gewd version
thats the best revised book by strong-o bad-o yet --HomsarJr 07:43, 28 May 2006 (UTC)
- This kind of discussion would be better suited to the ENUSY 09:15, 28 May 2006 (UTC) . Usually, these talk pages are used for discussing changes to the article in question. --
 Images not fair use
- Hate to drag this back up, but I agree. This has bothered me ever since the original "not fair use" discussion, and still bothers me from time to time. As one who tagged a lot of those images as "not fair use", I still have a strong stance in this issue. Anyway, I'm hoping to kickstart this discussion over again, so we can see whether to baleet these or not. --DorianGray
- I entirely agree. Besides, people can just click on the link to see the real version. Trey56 06:02, 26 January 2007 (UTC)
- To fix it, we could just replace the image column with an "Original Page" column with descriptions of each image, and rename the "Changes" column to "Strong Bad's Changes", or something along those lines. Trey56 06:06, 26 January 2007 (UTC)
 Kids Book=Strumstar Hammer?
Am I just totally confused, or are there two different books going on here? Strumstar Hammer isn't featured in Kids Book, except the first page. Kids Book features "Everyone is Different." It may be just me being tired, but could someone clear up this for me? Thank you!
- Strumstar Hammer is an Easter egg available in kids' book. --DorianGray 05:50, 12 March 2007 (UTC)
What does "Its name comes from the page title of all the pages" mean? I really think that the guitar-techniques explanation is more likely. If the title did come from all the pages, the name would be a lot longer than "Strumstar Hammer". 126.96.36.199 16:42, 15 September 2007 (UTC)
- Look at the top of the window. It should say "Strumstar Hammer". Dr. Savage 03:47, 5 October 2008 (UTC)
 1 Step Ahead
The very first page reminds me of that one email where Strong Sad got pelted by balls only done to Homestar. Possible reference? XXEmoElephantXx 19:47, 10 December 2015 (UTC)