From Homestar Runner Wiki
||This is the talk page of an article that has been redirected to Strong Sad Other Costumes. Please do not participate in the discussions archived here. If you can provide a reason for the existence of this page that hasn't been discussed below, you may start a new section. Please refer to the inclusion guidelines that are generally applied to judge an article's merit.
As per this discussion. — DeFender1031*Talk 01:13, 30 January 2008 (UTC)
- If Damp Towel Man and Dry Ragamuffin don't have articles we should delete this as well. Bad Bad Guy 13:12, 30 January 2008 (UTC)
- Delete it. And if he makes a second appearance (and knowing TBC, he WILL), we can consider bringing it back. – The Chort 20:27, 30 January 2008 (UTC)
- Delete unless there is a second appearance later. Homestar-Winner (talk) 21:09, 30 January 2008 (UTC)
- Fold up into Strong Sad Other Costumes or Other Character Variations. --DorianGray 21:18, 30 January 2008 (UTC)
- Other Character Variations is a good idea. But if someone got a picture and made the article longer it might work, since there are other one-toon characters that have articles. - Stupid Uncle Egg.