From Homestar Runner Wiki
Taxes are commonly regarded as a tedious duty, and filing them can be a complicated task. Surprisingly, Strong Mad seems to be skilled at the preparation of tax forms.
- A Decemberween Pageant — Archibald (played by Strong Bad) informs one of the kings of town that a moon computer can help them, "the kind planets use to do their taxes".
- Email studying — In the Bookazon.com Easter egg, one of the books by Lem Sportsinterviews is "I Had To Do My Taxes Again This Year".
- Email bedtime story — Strong Bad's interpretation of the sender's town name is "Killer Taxes".
- Arcade Game — When Homestar walks in on them, Strong Bad, Strong Mad and The Cheat tell him that they are definitely not playing the TROGDOR! game; they are doing The Cheat's taxes. Homestar says this is boring and leaves, only to return asking if the three will do his taxes next.
- Homestar Ruiner — The King of Town threatens to tax and levy tariffs on Strong Bad for tricking him into a hole.
- Strong Badia the Free — As foreshadowed in Homestar Ruiner, the plot is about Strong Bad gaining revenge on the Of Town for taxing his emails. The way to get the Of Town back into the castle, however, is to put another tax out, this one on Creamy Ding Snack Cakes.
- Baddest of the Bands — Strong Bad says he will have to tax the people of Strong Badia to pay off the damages to the fence. Tire, as the only citizen, gets an immediate apology from Strong Bad.