From Homestar Runner Wiki
Hello, FaceCrap. My name is Cort (a.k.a. BazookaJoe), and I would like to welcome you to the Homestar Runner Wiki. If you need any help, feel free to ask me or any others on the welcoming committee. You can also post questions on the FAQ talk page.
Here are some tips:
- If you need general information, editing tips, or answers to frequently asked questions, check out the help page.
- Before you do any significant editing, be sure to familiarize yourself with our wiki standards.
- Read the rules and guidelines about your user page.
- If you're not sure what you can do to help out, head over to The Stick.
- If you're looking for more community interaction, you can also register over at our forum.
- Above all, be sure to be bold and have fun!
Feel free to delete this message when you're done reading it. After all, your user page belongs to you. I hope this information is helpful, and that you'll have a good experience contributing to our knowledge-base and our community in the future. —BazookaJoe and the HR Wiki Welcoming Committee
- Hi FaceCrap. Joshua and Venusy are right, you can't make a page for the information above in the article namespace. But here's the good news: you don't need to! You can find all those links on this page. — It's dot com 15:54, 13 Sep 2005 (UTC)
Hey! I followed the link to your website, and checked out your music. I particularly liked the Webern-esque masterpiece of miniaturization represented in "Cwirro", and the brilliant formal structure of "Titled," in which we watch the harmonic and metric regularity of the tonal system implode in a kind of structural supernova. (Okay, I'm being a little funny—but actually a little serious too.) —AbdiViklas 01:23, 1 November 2005 (UTC)
- Oh, yeah, that! Thanks. I made those in a computer music making program many years ago. Before I learned music. -FaceCrap 01:53, 1 November 2005 (UTC)
I now have Noteworthy Composer and some new MIDIs might be appearing sometime. Before 2008. Maybe... -FaceCrap 16:26, 26 December 2006 (UTC)
Nope, they didn't! -FaceCrap 15:22, 9 August 2008 (UTC)
Hi, whoever you are... Click Here! NOW!
Um, cool. -FaceCrap 14:06, 4 March 2006 (UTC)
 Hola, FC!
Hello! We're having a block party sometime on Friday(5/26) or Saturday(5/27), and you're invited. Here is some additional information. We need things like virtual food and party images, so if you come please supply something. Lastly, remember that this is a b-grl prty!
From your friend, אוקאלייליי (Ookelaylay) on 15:02, 20 May 2006 (UTC)
- Whoops! Crap, I guess I missed that! No duh. -FaceCrap 16:28, 26 December 2006 (UTC)
 List of Main Features
Hey, FaceCrap! I noticed that you're looking for some help in a pet project of yours, and I'd like to offer some help if you still need it. However, in return I request payment in the form of a pizza. Or a trophy. Or a pizza trophy.--DENNIS T/C 01:38, 1 September 2010 (UTC)
- Okay, all you need to do is put in the table most of the main toons/games/menus etc. that came out in about the order of release. Basically, once you get through all of the ambiguous dates of some of the early cartoons, it's just the Updates page, without: Weekly QOTW/sketchbook/fanstuff, downloads, store items (include CD and DVDs), events, that minor crap. The main purpose of this would be to present a nice list of toons and stuff that a newcomer to the site could work their way through so they watch everything in order. Thank you very much, and I wish you good luck! -FaceCrap 01:45, 1 September 2010 (UTC)
- No probalo! I have a plethora of free time, so I'll get right on that! --DENNIS T/C 02:07, 1 September 2010 (UTC)
- Do we want to list old menus (ie the Broken Tandy Menu)? --DENNIS T/C 04:29, 1 September 2010 (UTC)
- Uhhh... We already have All Toons. How is this different? — Elcool (talk)(contribs) 07:26, 1 September 2010 (UTC)