From Homestar Runner Wiki
Hey, thanks for taking care of the end of the alphabet with the dreaded SsS* spam. It's best to take it off the site as soon as possible, and you did a great jorb keeping it off the dreamail page. Oh, and welcome to the Wiki! --FortyTwo 21:19, 10 Jan 2005 (MST)
- Thanks. I just don't like trolls. That why I was originally "feeding" him. You know, as a way of expressing my hatred in a marginally less hateful way. :) mathgrant 21:24, 10 Jan 2005 (MST)
 Move option
I think you know already that you could have moved Strong Bad Is in Jail Cartoon to Strong Bad is in Jail Cartoon with the move command, but I just wanted to make sure that you were aware of this awesome feature. -- Tom 17:05, 12 Jan 2005 (MST)
- Yeah, I knew about it. I just didn't think of using it. Mainly because "is in" was already being used as a redirect to "Is in".
- Question: If I move Page That Needs To Be Moved to Page That Already Exists, will the first page replace the second page, or will the move not be allowed? If the first page replaces the second page, then I should have done that :) mathgrant 17:13, 12 Jan 2005 (MST)
 Spam Pages
Thanks for helping mark the rest of them as "To be deleted." --TheNintenGenius 13:31, 17 Jan 2005 (MST)
- You're weclome. mathgrant 13:31, 17 Jan 2005 (MST)
 HRWiki Main Page Parody
Did you make that on your own? All those modified labels are quite hilarious! - we have to convince JoeyDay, IJ, or Tom to use that in place of the legit main page on April Fools Day! --The Paper 23:31, 16 Feb 2005 (MST)
- Yep. I did it all by myself, because I was really bored. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who enjoyed it. :) mathgrant 23:34, 16 Feb 2005 (MST)
- I doubt that they will be replacing the main page with that anytime soon. →[[User:FireBird|FireBird]]
I think so. those parodys are awsome. --Bubsty
- Quite true. Perhaps if they weren't so... Meanspirited to the users that come here. Although I WAS kind of ammused that on your new version, the one page you 'couldn't think of a good joke for', was my pet page I've been working on. Nice to know I somehow thwarted your attempt. ⇔Thunderbird⇔ 01:15, 27 May 2005 (UTC)
 Rock opera sources
Actually, the word "sbemail" doesn't come from when strong bad first says it. It comes from when everyone says it. Technically, because it is in the same email, they could've taken something from LATER in the email :-)→evin290
- I changed that part. I think it is more correct now :) mathgrant 13:57, 22 Feb 2005 (MST)
 Spamusement fact
Hey there, Mathgrant. I saw you added a STUFF item about the Spamusement! fact — you seemed a little unsure in the summary, so I wanted to mention that it looks like you set it up right. Nice job!
Looking at the talk page, I don't see any strong opposition to this fact, so I think the fact can be safely added to the article without having to go through the STUFF process. If any dissenters arise, they can take it to the talk page, and if there are enough of them, it might then be necessary to take it to STUFF. So, I'll go ahead and close the STUFF and add the fact back into the article.
Just wanted to let you know ahead of time since you seemed a little nervous in your edit summary :) Take care, Trey56 00:02, 10 October 2007 (UTC)
- From what I can tell, there have been edit wars regarding this fun fact. Actually, at the time I added it to STUFF, I had never seen it on the main article before, so I thought absolutely nobody noticed or something, which meant it probably wasn't notable enough, or else they would have added it already. XD Anyhow, I won't add the fact to the article yet; I'll let everyone else argue their heads off about it first. Also, I was partway nervous about making my presence known on the wiki (which I still adore and use to this day), after my noisy departure from the forum a while back, so. Mathgrant 00:14, 10 October 2007 (UTC)
- Okay — sounds good. Most of the users who've expressed their opinions (not counting edit summaries) are in support of the fact, so I've added the fact into the article, unless the tide of the talk page discussion turns dramatically.
- Anyway, I don't frequent the forum much, so I'm not sure what happened, but your contributions are very welcome here! Later, Trey56 00:18, 10 October 2007 (UTC)
- Let's just say some people on the forum did some really cruel and hurtful things to me. :( I hear the forum has gotten a bit better, but due to the hurtful memories I have, I probably wouldn't enjoy it. And because I left in such a huff, I can't return anyway. But rest assured I am still a huge fan of the Homestar Runner site, and use the Wiki regularly. =D Mathgrant 00:43, 10 October 2007 (UTC)
- I'm sorry to hear that, and I'm glad to hear that your bad experience hasn't soured your enjoyment of Homestar Runner or the wiki. By the way, does your username mean that you're a math major? Trey56 01:07, 10 October 2007 (UTC)
- Welllllll. . . I like math. That's it. XD Mathgrant 01:12, 10 October 2007 (UTC)
- Oh, okay :) Trey56 01:20, 10 October 2007 (UTC)
 ANIMUSIC IS TOO COOL FOR ITS NON-EXISTANT PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGE ANIMUSIC FAN RIGHT HERE!!!! Wayne Lytle is The Guy!!!! Animusic is great, fellow Animusic Worshipper! AND A POX ON THE FIRSTBORN OF ALL THOSE WHO THINK ANIMUSIC SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (which is, like, one guy on Amazon) --Alex H.,22.214.171.124 12:26, 16 June 2008 (UTC)