Welcome to the Homestar Runner Wiki where anybody can have fun around here Mighty Twig! We're glad to have you as a member. My name is Sam the Man and once again, welcome. If you need any help, feel free to ask anyone on the welcoming committee. You can also post questions on the FAQ talk page.
Here are some tips to get you started:
- If you need general information, editing tips, or answers to frequently asked questions, check out the help page.
- Before you do any significant editing, be sure to familiarize yourself with our wiki standards.
- Read up on the rules and guidelines for your user space.
- If you're not sure what you can do to help out, head over to The Stick.
- To practice editing, go over to the sandbox.
- If you're looking for more community interaction, you can also register over at our forum.
- If you see an update on homestarrunner.com that isn't listed on the Main Page, put it up here.
- To sign and timestamp a post on a talk page, type four tildes (~~~~).
- If someone nominates an article you create for deletion, don't let that discourage yourself. They have a good reason for it.
- Above all, be sure to be bold and have fun!
Feel free to delete this message when you're done reading it. After all, your user space belongs to you. I hope this information is helpful, and that you'll have a good experience contributing to our knowledge-base and our community. I hope we can friends in the future.
Sam the Man and "The Homestar Runner Wiki Welcoming Committee" 19:12, 26 April 2007 (UTC)
Hey, if that's all you want your sig to be, then there's no need to make a template for it, because that's the same as the default. However, if you plan to spice it up a little, that's what it's for. — User:ACupOfCoffee@
11:35, 29 April 2007 (UTC)