Waste of X
From Homestar Runner Wiki
Strong Bad has a tendency to refer to things he dislikes as "wastes of" something.
- Fan Costume Commentary — Strong Bad thinks paying squirrels to gnaw The Cheat into a pumpkin is "a colossal waste of money."
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 10.2 — Strong Bad calls Strong Sad a "waste of fat space".
- Email bottom 10 — Strong Bad says that you'll never find a larger waste of not water than dry T-shirt contests.
- Email record book — Strong Sad wins the world record for "Biggest Waste of Dump".
- Email trading cards — Strong Bad says that "trading cards are the biggest waste of not a video game on the planet".
- Email bike thief — Strong Bad calls any bike with a water bottle holder a "complete waste of bike".
- Email specially marked — Strong Bad refers to UPCs as "wastes of serif".
- Strong Badia the Free — After receiving his lighter back from The Cheat, Strong Bad states, "I knew getting you back wasn't a total waste of space and time!"
- Email dictionary — An example for the suffix section is "This suckquake of a movie is a complete wastenado of my seven bucksonsoon."