From Homestar Runner Wiki
"Hey, it's The Cheat! And it looks like he's cheating!"
Several people, especially Strong Bad, often with the help of The Cheat and Strong Mad, have cheated on various events.
- Original Book — Strong Bad gets The Cheat to cheat and win the Strongest Man in the World Contest.
- Homestar Quiz — If you get all ten questions right Strong Bad says "Well, you obviously cheated, which means you're my kind of person."
- A Jumping Jack Contest — Strong Bad, with the help of The Cheat and Strong Mad, cheats on the contest.
- The Reddest Radish — Strong Bad, with the help of The Cheat and Strong Mad, steals Marzipan's radish to win the Reddest Radish contest.
- Tis True, Pom Pom, Tis True — Homestar was proud of Strong Bad for not cheating on the race they were both in, but Strong Bad ended up cheating after all.
- Where's The Cheat? — Strong Bad finds out that The Cheat has been cheating on his New Year's Resolution (apparently to stop smoking).
- The Cheat's Character Video — The Cheat says he "help[s] Strong Bad cheat at stuff".
- Email impression — Strong Bad cheats at the Strong Sad Lookalike Contest by using a tape recording of Strong Sad's voice. Ironically, The Cheat wins legitimately.
- Halloween Awards Show — When Strong Bad wins the costume contest, he thanks The Cheat for helping him cheat.
- Email pet show — The Cheat breaks Trivia Time's leg and gnaws The King of Town's cooking device's wire so he could win the Cat Mess Inbredtational Pet Show. Homestar cheats his way to victory by pouring relish on Strong Bad's foot.
- Homestar Ruiner — Strong Bad has to cheat several times in order to lose, and then win, the Tri-Annual Race to the End of the Race.
- Baddest of the Bands — Strong Bad sabotages his band and all the other bands to win the competition. Pom Pom also cheats by feeding Homestar lines to a song through headphones.
- 8-Bit is Enough — Strong Bad cheats his way to winning Gel-Arshie's Pro Fruitboarder.
- Kick-A-Ball — In an interesting twist, Homestar cheats at the kickball game by picking Strong Sad for his team inaudibly, preventing what appeared to have been a fair win by Strong Bad's team at the last minute. Strong Bad protests, but the rulebook has a previously written rule (by Strong Bad, in an earlier attempt at cheating) allowing this.
 See Also